AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales

Started by Darkness, Apr 24, 2008, 07:22:49 PM

Author
AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales (Read 20,509 times)

ZEN

ZEN

@ Deco,Sulaco,Gort Pred & YautjaFan  Did you guys have an awesome free comicbook day?.I did!!!   ;D  .And guess what,I got the limited edition cloaking predator!!!!    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D      ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D      ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  . He's so f**king kick-ass!!!.Now,I like to play heroclix,but the rules are so different from horrorclix,so what you do is ignore the horrorclix rules and cards!.Its that simple!!   ;D  .As for the aliens having poison,you can just imagen it as their ferociousness.And the preds shape change can be mimicry and their cloak (I read in a comicbook how a human reprogrammed a pred cloak,but he got water on it with a dozen preds surrounding him.....).I do'nt recomend using the queen or the one drone mainly because their powers do'nt make sense,and I do'nt like using Lex because they made her too tall!(   >:(  )   ;D  .Also,start the elder ONLY on the green line,and once he's KO'ed,thats it,DO'NT put him on the red line (this will help stopping/preventing small fights!).But it makes for a really cool game!.I bought several cops and thugs to re-enact P2!   ;D     ;D  .You guys (Or anyone else for that matter) can try this,or you can come up with your own rules,but you guys have got to try it,it's really fun!!!!   ;D     ;D  .  PEACE!!!!! ,,V.   ;D  .V,,

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

@ ZEN  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH omfg i can't belive i missed free comic day!?!!!!!!!!!!!!    >:(     >:(     >:(    you are one lucky matha f***ing matha f***er! lol  well ya know what...i found the old Kenner Predator and Aliens figures they used to sell in my closet the other day!!    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D   now that is something to be happy about

MJP PRED

MJP PRED

Hey guys! I thought AVPR was awesome,but it could have had more Predator parts. I mean, Predator is just so cool! Aliens suck! If anybody says so otherwise, your'e a dunce,   ;D     ;D  

Sup yall,  I liked the ALIENS movie the best {the second one}.  Alien 3 sucked.  I liked them all however.  Aliens are obviously way better than Predators in every way.  Peace.  *Chris* or {cppsp}.   8)  

ZEN

ZEN

@ MJP PRED & cppsp  Aliens and predators are equall,it's just how you look at them.If preds are so cool then how come so many got killed in AVP/AVP-R?.And if aliens are better in every way then how is it Scar and Wolf minced their way through them?.If you two think one of them suck's then that's cool,I was just saying is all!   ;D  .   @ Gort Pred  I am one lucky mother pa*k-de(   :D  ).I have some of the old Kenner toys!.They are so nifty!!!.The head broke off the lava pred a few years back,but super-glue saved him!.I remember the X-mas I got my very first AVP set,it was so cool with the see-through dome alien,too bad the comic fell apart (I was 3 years old when I got it).I showed the ones I had in a previous post ,you can probably find it in the archives.You should try out the horror/heroclix hame!.The other day I used the pred I got in the A-Q:action pack and I attacked the VET Moonstar (from the FF set).I rolled double 6's!.And when I rolled for "blades/claws/fangs" I got a 6 and did 7 clicks of damage & KO'ed her!!!.My new LE:pred is useless for now,but the more I play with him the longer he last's!   ;D  . Sorry you missed comic-day,but if you go now you might get some good left-over comics for free!!!   ;D  .

The Joe

The Joe

Having just bought this on DVD, with the FOX digital copy, I have an issue with the picture. The version I saw in the cinema was quite bright and the DVD is much, much darker. However, the FOX digital copy of the film is noticably far brighter and clearer. Was the dark DVD transfer an error? Or is this the way the Strausses intended it? I don't suppose that anyone has an answer? LOL! ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed