Alien Awakening...My Version. Help & SPOILERS

Started by jorel04, Jun 19, 2021, 07:30:01 PM

Author
Alien Awakening...My Version. Help & SPOILERS (Read 3,670 times)

jorel04

Hello, everyone!  I mentioned it here and there on the forum, but I wanted to put more of an idea out there for anyone who wanted to chime in.  I'm attempting to incorporate A LOT into this novel and want it to be as good as I can make it.  However, I know that I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of the material as a lot on the forum do.  So, here are some of the ideas that I have for the conclusion of Scott's prequels for y'all to chime in on.

***SPOILERS***

- Starts with David on the Covenant, attempting to work on the face hugger embryo that he brought on board from Planet 4.  He finds out that he's malfunctioning and that he may be breaking down.
- Hideo Yutani meets with the Prophet (from Alien Covenant Origins) for any information that he knows, based on transmissions from the Covenant by David.
- David realizes that he has to go back to the source of the Black Goo to find an answer to how to make the Perfect Organism better, so he redirects the Covenant to LV-223.  Not realizing that this would wake up the crew, the cryotubes open and Daniels and Tennessee capture David.
- A fleet of Engineers land on Planet 4 to find that a distress signal that they received was from Walter, who had found that Shaw was in fact alive.  Due to the genetic experiments done on her, her DNA was changed by the black goo into a human-xenomorph hybrid with a crest like a queen.
- The Engineers take Walter and Shaw-Queen to LV-223, where they meet the Covenant, David, and the crew, on the Juggernaut.
- It's found that the ovamorphs were manufactured by the Engineers and the Alphas, NOT DAVID.  Over 100 ovamorphs were in the cargo hold of the Juggernaut, bound for Earth, before it's rerouted to LV-223.  But, the experiments on Shaw unlocked the means of replication.
- A fight ensues and one of the Alphas was face hugged before it takes off from LV-223.  It crash-lands on LV-426 and the chestburster - a Queen - escapes the ship after impact.
- The epilogue sees Ripley getting onto the Nostromo.

As you can see, there will be a lot of moving pieces that I'm going to try to add into it.  But, my intent is to close the gaps on my personal questions from the first two prequel films along with restoring the continuity of the universe that - in my honest opinion - Scott attempted to erase (i.e.:  Michael Bishop Weyland; some extended universe things) but keep some of the fan theories that I actually have (i.e.:  W-Y buying out a corporation in Los Angeles that may or may have been the Tyrell Corporation).

I'm more than willing to put up chapters or sections of the book, if anyone would be interested in reading them!  If anyone would like to lend constructive criticism to what I put up, I'd be more than happy to do!  Thanks again!

-- Jordan

jorel04

So I'm now four chapters in & counting! I'm honestly loving going through this. If anyone would like to see what I currently have, please comment and I'll put up the first portion (I'm trying to get to 15 or 20 chapters).

jorel04

jorel04

Here's the first part of my novel!  If anyone would like to comment on what I have so far, that would be awesome & greatly appreciated!  I'm hoping to be done with it in the next couple months.

jorel04

Final update before upload!  I'm right now almost done with the novel.  I'm at 19 chapters with a planned epilogue.  This was a helluva journey, but I hope that anyone who reads it would be entertained.  I should be done in about a week or so!

jorel04

jorel04

Here is my first typed draft of the book!  I had to split it into separate parts since it's too big for one attachment.  If you have any constructive criticism, please email/comment!  Thanks again, everyone!

Quote from: jorel04 on Nov 06, 2021, 12:19:19 AM
Here is my first typed draft of the book!  I had to split it into separate parts since it's too big for one attachment.  If you have any constructive criticism, please email/comment!  Thanks again, everyone!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed