Nice!! Think I'm do a rewatch of these.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Hoping it's a return to form.

ace3g

ace3g

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 19, 2022, 08:14:04 PMHoping it's a return to form.
From the looks of the trailer ace3g posted, it looks like it has.  Glad we're getting the Three Robots again!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

David Fincher Is Directing an Episode of 'Love, Death and Robots' Volume 3

https://collider.com/david-fincher-love-death-robots-volume-3-bad-travelling-andrew-kevin-walker/

Some Old Dude

Some Old Dude

Hell yeah! I loved season 2, not a patch on Season 1 m, but a Fincher episode will probably blow everything we've seen away.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I like the looks of The Very Pulse of the Machine! Really interested to see that one!

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 10, 2022, 07:42:10 PMDavid Fincher Is Directing an Episode of 'Love, Death and Robots' Volume 3

https://collider.com/david-fincher-love-death-robots-volume-3-bad-travelling-andrew-kevin-walker/
Just from the tease in the trailer, this episode looks great!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just watched the first one in Vol. 3, Three Robots: Exit Strategies.

So at the end of an episode that is laser-focused on the societal and environmental collapse of the Earth and constantly poking fun at "Tech Millionaires," you're going to throw in a QR code than links to a site to mint an NFT based on that very episode?

Master Chief

Master Chief

I was wondering what the QR codes would link to, now I know.  I think there was one or two more on a few of the episodes as well.

I enjoyed all of the stories in Vol. 3.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Of course THAT ONE's directed by David Fincher.

Prez

Prez

Binged season 3 last 2 nights. Mostly hits but a few misses. Loved
Spoiler
Night of the Mini Dead (so well done), the giant crab creature one, the swarm, the cave one, the giant cyborg badger and the Rats one. Found Pulse and the Jibaro either boring or just stupid
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Pulse rules you pleb

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed