Bugs & Issues

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Oct 07, 2014, 07:58:15 AM

Author
Bugs & Issues (Read 75,970 times)

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

I caught the alien getting stuck in between a wall. I didn't go out and see it for fear of death, but his tail was going nuts and he was stuck in the same spot, according to my tracker.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: saintssinphony on Oct 18, 2014, 11:32:05 AM
Ive had this happen.  I hit the Alien with the flamethrower then it goes into a vent.  The Alien then clips/falls through the ceiling while still on fire.  The Alien seems to be able to catch me while it is clipping through the air and floor. 

Something like this? I recorded this on my PS4. I think the Alien breaks the space time continuum or something. It made me laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJm7dErCgtY#ws

USG Ishimura

USG Ishimura

I just completed it on PS4. I didn't have any major issues; just the choppy cinematics, an android that just stood there on a later mission (his eye-lights were 'on') and he didn't register I was there or try to kill me, and an alien that got stuck in a door for two minutes, after which the animation started going again and he did run away from my flamethrower.

tavianini19

tavianini19

I've had the alien grab me when I was in a vent...from the other side of the wall. It came through the wall. I also had the alien get stuck on a bed after the morgue. It charged at me and just ran into the bed. It's running animation continued, but I had to walk up to it and hit it for it to unglitch. It was pretty funny. :laugh:

Huol

Huol

Rewire boxes seem increasingly broken, trying to go through the major Synthetic areas and almost every box since the airlock sequence has frozen me. Only so many reloads I can do before I just alt+f4.

tavianini19

tavianini19

I haven't had that issue.

newbeing

newbeing

The game always seems to become unresponsive when leaving Survivor mode. I beat the mode, then continue back to the menu, but it hangs indefinitely during that load to the main menu.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: newbeing on Oct 26, 2014, 04:11:26 PM
The game always seems to become unresponsive when leaving Survivor mode. I beat the mode, then continue back to the menu, but it hangs indefinitely during that load to the main menu.
On what platform?

Sagit

Sagit

To all nvidia graphic cards users: some people (me included) got problems after installing newest drivers. Game crashes when you leave current level you're on. After I rolled back to previous drivers everything is back to normal.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 27, 2014, 01:19:59 AM
Quote from: newbeing on Oct 26, 2014, 04:11:26 PM
On what platform?
Oh yeah that might help. I was playing PC. Maybe related to what Sagit posted?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Do you have an Nvidia card? That could definitely be the problem, unless you haven't updated your drivers yet.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 28, 2014, 02:01:05 AM
Do you have an Nvidia card? That could definitely be the problem, unless you haven't updated your drivers yet.
Yeah I have a nvidia GTX 460 v2. Going to see if I can rollback to my previous drivers.

Edit: rollback fixed it.

esz

esz

Aaaand that's why I don't play on PC. Although my PS3 version crashed once, I encountered the "always on fire" bug, and a couple of floating objects - but at least I didn't have to screw with my console to get it working.

The most annoying bug I found was being killed by an Alien while in airducts... and the Alien was in the corridor. He just clipped through the wall and headbit me. Happened only once but it pissed me off as I was near the end of a level.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: esz on Oct 28, 2014, 08:06:20 AM
Aaaand that's why I don't play on PC. Although my PS3 version crashed once, I encountered the "always on fire" bug, and a couple of floating objects - but at least I didn't have to screw with my console to get it working.

The most annoying bug I found was being killed by an Alien while in airducts... and the Alien was in the corridor. He just clipped through the wall and headbit me. Happened only once but it pissed me off as I was near the end of a level.

Rolling back my drivers wasn't that hard. Took 1 minute. Other than this nvidia issue I've had no major problems with the PC version.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: esz on Oct 28, 2014, 08:06:20 AM
:laugh:

And this is why you people are called peasants.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed