Fan Reviews (Read 220,331 times)

SiL

SiL

They disgust you for telling the truth?

teras

teras

Quote from: SiL on Feb 15, 2013, 10:42:49 AM
They disgust you for telling the truth?

For making excuses. I thought it was obvious.

SiL

SiL

They're still telling the truth. Pitchford did have to sell the game and demos don't reflect final product.

These things don't excuse them releasing what is, plainly, a broken game, but still.

teras

teras

Quote from: SiL on Feb 15, 2013, 11:01:08 AM
They're still telling the truth. Pitchford did have to sell the game and demos don't reflect final product.

These things don't excuse them releasing what is, plainly, a broken game, but still.

Are you arguing semantics?

Yes, I have to sell you a car insurance to make a living but when your car breaks down and you are not covered for assistance when I had told you that you were, will you use the same line? That I still had to sell you insurance to make a living?

Please bro don't insult people's intelligence.

Raku

Raku

Quote from: teras on Feb 15, 2013, 10:35:08 AM"Demos don't represent the final game"
Yes, but generally demos should not be better than the final release. I can understand removing features that were featured in a demo because of either time restraints and/or issues that feature may be causing, but to flat out do a complete overhaul of the entire game? I'm sorry no, I can't accept that. Also the fact that the actual game is more stripped down, and less immersive (or just plain worse) than the demo is a disappointment.

Hell I had no interest in this game (didn't follow development like you guys), and looking at that demo makes me want to give that game some sort of a chance. Even if I am not a fan of playing as a marine, and prefer to be on team Xenomorph. Sad fact is... The final game doesn't live up to that demo! XD

Makes me question how future demos, and trailers will work for other games. Will more companies be lying to us in trailers, and demos like Gearbox did with A:CM?

I don't know, but I really don't like that defense...

It feels like a cop out =/

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I want to thank God for Remedy not sinking so low with Alan Wake like Gearbox did with Aliens: Colonial Marines. The only things that got hurt in the process of making Alan Wake were: reduced scope of the game, facial animations and certain blocky parts of the characters' bodies (like knees)...

Even Ubisoft after the development hell of Splinter Cell: Conviction ultimately delivered an enjoyable and polished game...

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

People can say what they like about this game....... But Bellas ass is awesome... ;D

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Even from a fans perspective when playing the game. Is it just a bad game overall? I'm asking this. Because AVP3 i found some faults with. But i love playing that game. Even though i dont have a computer to run it anymore.

pixelbaron

pixelbaron

It's just a bad game, period.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

A horrifyingly awful game that is also covered in controversy.

RedHood

RedHood

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 16, 2013, 01:02:03 AM
A horrifyingly awful game that is also covered in controversy.
Quote from: pixelbaron on Feb 16, 2013, 01:01:23 AM
It's just a bad game, period.

True... But you can have allot of fun with MP in my opinion.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: shakermakerman on Feb 15, 2013, 10:57:35 PM
People can say what they like about this game....... But Bellas ass is awesome... ;D

This being the best to offer is not going to make anyone happy.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I find it funny that Aliens Extermination was a better game then ACM was. AE feel more like a real ACM game and I love playing it when to go the arcades at the beach in the past few years. I rather play that instead of ACM :(.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Yeah, but her personality is so shitty that any physically attractive qualities she might have are meaningless.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 16, 2013, 03:11:30 AM

Yeah, but her personality is so shitty that any physically attractive qualities she might have are meaningless.
She's the only character I didn't mind having a single facial expression, because it matched her character's single note.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed