Fan Reviews

Started by ikarop, Feb 07, 2013, 03:27:34 PM

Author
Fan Reviews (Read 220,412 times)

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: WeaN on Feb 08, 2013, 09:20:31 AM
I'm at Chapter 6 and so far I only encountered them in Chapters 2 and 3. Hopefully it stays that way.

Any new aliens encountered?

teras

teras

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 08, 2013, 09:37:38 AM
Quote from: Speedy_J on Feb 08, 2013, 09:33:57 AM
By the way, with all the bugs and glitches...Do we know if we're getting a day 1 patch?

I would hope/think so. None of these early players will get it obviously until the 12th.

There is a day-one 106MB patch for the PS3 version.

Elicas

Elicas

Watched parts 5+6 and amended my post on page 3 accordingly. Half a dozen more negatives, one new positive. Your now three marine squad currently has over 300 kills, no casualties (in combat anyway).

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Im so sad... I´ve been waiting for this game for so long... :(

WinterActual

WinterActual

We all did, bro. I was saying how bad this game is going to be, I was pointing its flaws here and there but (almost) no one listened, more of the users called me a troll back then. After the first ever mp footage I was sure where this is going.

szkoki

szkoki

so u want a medal for it or what? because what u were guessing is true ?

we are already depressed and upset enough because of the reviews no need for this really

WinterActual

WinterActual

Guessing? No, I was sure.

WeaN

WeaN

Quote from: The Runner on Feb 08, 2013, 11:43:59 AM
Quote from: WeaN on Feb 08, 2013, 09:20:31 AM
I'm at Chapter 6 and so far I only encountered them in Chapters 2 and 3. Hopefully it stays that way.

Any new aliens encountered?
Standard Drones, Lurkers, Spitters, creepy explosive ones  and
Spoiler
something akin to a Praetorian in size with a skull face that acts as a boss you have to defeat using a power loader
[close]

I'm nearing the end of my playthrough ... seriously guys, this game is bad. Honestly.
And that's coming from a die hard fan, I played all principal games that this franchise spawned... this one is by far the worst. Bad graphics, bad level design, shit ennemy AI, difficulty is either stupid or non existent... it's unpolished as f**k, bugs and glitches everywhere, and the plot is a joke.
This game has nothing going on for it except wacky fan service. Yeah we got it, it's cool to go through the sets of the movie, but if Gearbox thought this would be enough they were either truly mistaking, or taking us players/fans for a bunch of fools.

... multiplayer better be fun (and not too laggy like AvP2010), or else people are going to feel buyer's remorse. Bad.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I already feel f**kING BUYER'S REMORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

szkoki

szkoki

first Prometheus , now this :D

at least that movie has quality look

piff

piff

so after a decade they still havent gotten it right and avp2 2001 is the better game still...

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Feb 08, 2013, 12:29:45 PM
I already feel f**kING BUYER'S REMORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So trade it or sell it... no big deal?

szkoki

szkoki

if its that bad really im guessing someone who called the creative manager will lose his job

WeaN

WeaN

Quote from: piff on Feb 08, 2013, 12:33:30 PM
so after a decade they still havent gotten it right and avp2 2001 is the better game still...
That sounds about right.
I'm trying to remain as objective as possible, but even as a fan, trying to find bits and pieces of redeeming qualities, can't help but face the fact the game is a mess. You know when it's almost a chore to play through it something is wrong.
Dunno what they've been doing for 4 years, this has to be some kind of sick joke.

szkoki

szkoki

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed