XenomorphX5s mindjunk.

Started by XenomorphX5, Jul 26, 2011, 02:55:10 AM

Author
XenomorphX5s mindjunk. (Read 2,034 times)

XenomorphX5

XenomorphX5

No fanart yet, that's all on my other computer but uh. Have a Saren doodle.

And some of my ridiculous OCs.

Terx2

Terx2

Awesome ;D. Like the second one very colourful. Can't wait for more art ;D

XenomorphX5

XenomorphX5

Baha, thanks!

keylight-di

keylight-di

Oh, man! It's excellent! :D

The first one shows your sketch abilities, it looks very promissing.
The second has gorgeous colors and mood.
The third... well... I like this one the most... so mischievous and naughty... ;D

More, please! :D
And not everyone constantly makes only fan-art here, don't worry. :)

XenomorphX5

XenomorphX5

Thank you, m'am. C: I understand I have a cartoonish style, not a lot of people like that, but thank you very much for the compliments!

keylight-di

keylight-di

The most important is, that you have your own style. Many people can't reach this target for ages. :) I love your style. :)
And honestly, who doesn't like cartoons? :D

XenomorphX5

XenomorphX5

Well thank you again! I love diverse styles as well. Especially non-anime styles.

XenomorphX5

XenomorphX5

My essential Turian fan character, I'hros. He's a pirate who lives to bug the shit out of Executor Pallin.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Wow, I love all ME creatures, and Turians are my fav. This one is very hot guy, I love these sketches. You gave him a very individual character. This one definitely it's not Garrus, but your own. Great works. :)

XenomorphX5

XenomorphX5

Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 27, 2011, 06:53:06 AM
Wow, I love all ME creatures, and Turians are my fav. This one is very hot guy, I love these sketches. You gave him a very individual character. This one definitely it's not Garrus, but your own. Great works. :)
Thanks! He certainly isn't Garrus. As much as I love Garrus, I'm tired of seeing him everywhere. Gah. I love Turians too, sexy bastards, aha.

keylight-di

keylight-di

You drew him very successfully. :) This is your own character, like with water mark. ;) Yeah, Tutorians are damn sexy! ;D
More, please...  :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

f**king fantastic work here. Amazing, really. Most easily distinguishable, and original style on the site up there with Sharp Sticks'.

Much love.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

You've got quite a peculiar style here, I've never seen something like it. Very cool.
I'd like to see an A:R Alien from ya. :)

XenomorphX5

XenomorphX5

Thanks, guys! Really. You made my morning. Woke up feeling kinda bleh. And yeah! I'm working on getting some Xenomorphs done, of course.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Love this stuff. You got Turians down, man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed