New AvPR Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Dec 14, 2007, 09:24:23 PM

Author
New AvPR Production Stills (Read 16,471 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

The Wolf looks so cool!   anyone else notice in the new music video they have bought back a 'classic vision thinggy' from predator 1 when the wolf is trying to track aliens in the power plant  Its like when the predator is trying to figure out (track) where dutch is (near the end of the film when the pred is in the tree and dutch wants to throw his make shift spear)  That to me really proved it that the brothers strause are predator fan boys (like me) yay! u guyz rock!  Strause have got to do AVP III

rj804

rj804

In the first predator movie the predator was more mysterious, you know it only made contact with humans when it wanted to kill them, however in avp the predator actually showed a woman how to make weapons (way to sociable). In avp2 lets hope the predator has the same menacing feel to it, comes in fast for the kill with alot of force then disappears.

Starkiller

Starkiller

I agree 100% rj804

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

OMFG The pics of Wolf just get hotter and hotter!!! Oh my.... I'm flushed now.

Sulaco

Sulaco

That's just it rj804, and all the talk of the dark lighting being key, that original predator was pretty wicked in broad daylight, also the new arm fall off, not half as good as P-1, I'm really looking foraward to seeing Wolf record voices, then playback before the kill.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Anyone notice that in the pic where Ricky is impaled by the Alien tail, that the tail is barbed(Just like the Predalien)?

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

remember this movie is about predator killing aliens! so the main character is wolf, so i feel this movie like predator 3...  aliens are cool, but they are not longer a stand alone menace, c'mon every second you se one blowed away in to many ways like kenny! Oh my god! wolf killed aliens... again and over again!

Space Disc Jockey

Wolf looks incredible.

Dutch

Dutch

Hey guys,  Forgive my ignorance, but where did the names "Wolf" and "Chet" originate? I check this site periodically and one day just came across these names. I know they are for the Predator and Predalien, but where did they come from?

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

OMG I am in love. Wolf is so awesome!!

szabcsey

szabcsey

i cant belive it!! predators are da BEST!!S!!

ZEN

ZEN

Deco:Sorry i did'nt respond,but with the 25th coming up i've been getting side-tracked a lot lately.The hybrid is done,i've done another one,but im not too sure if people will like it or laugh at it,but it's kinda cool.I'm doing more concept drawings then script,but thanks to that i've got a lot more done that way.I figured out how to kill one of the preds in a good way,and i'm slowly killing off the towns people,so im guessing that everything is going good.

ZEN

ZEN

FRANKASTER:Theres a lot of aliens,but only one predator.Also did you complain about A2 when they killed aliens left and right?.  rj804:In AVP after Lex killed the alien it was Scars duty to blood her and make her part of the clan.

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

i know this is completely off subject but on wikipedia i saw the credits and it said ms yuntani like weyland-yutani so yeah

ZEN

ZEN

For those of you who havent bought the AVPR soundtrack,walmart has 30 second samples: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8086692 .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed