XenoShark and other Xeno creatures

Started by samoht, Aug 16, 2010, 06:43:21 AM

Author
XenoShark and other Xeno creatures (Read 3,873 times)

samoht

samoht

I have always enjoyed thinking about what Xenomorphs would look like if they burst out of other creatures other than what we have already seen.

So I have drawn an Alien that has come out of a shark host.

The shark is no longer the top predator in the oceans, it is the XenoShark!.......*lame

Anyway, before I post it I'll just say that I am actually pretty good at drawing but I did this picture in a few minutes using the program, Paint. Just for fun really.

Anyway here it is.

I will post up more wierd Xeno creatures later......when I have been bored enough to draw them.

SM

SM

Do a XenoSharktopus next.

samoht

samoht

What like a mix between a shark and an octopus or just an octopus?

samoht

samoht

Here is another one.

Its a Xenoctopus.

Another crappy drawing done in paint.

TBH I'm not entirely happy with it. It needs a bit of tweaking.

It is supposed to have suction cups on its tentacles but I couldn't be stuffed drawing them on.

As you see, its inner jaw comes from directly beneath it. (its mouth).

Its dorsal tubes on the back are now non existant. Those little tube things on proper octopuses (under their eyes) now take on the function of the dorsal tubes. (squirting liquid to make the hive and cacoon victims). Those can be seen on the design. They are not eyes lol.

Anyway, it needs improving but Its kinda cool I guess.

Definitely not something you would want to meet whilst diving!

EDIT: I think its head needs to be different.

MrSpaceJockey

Those are pretty damn good for Paint  :D  I love the Xenoctopus.  It looks kinda funny, cute, and extremely hostile.

Feral_PRED

Quote from: samoht on Aug 16, 2010, 06:43:21 AM
I have always enjoyed thinking about what Xenomorphs would look like if they burst out of other creatures other than what we have already seen.

So I have drawn an Alien that has come out of a shark host.

The shark is no longer the top predator in the oceans, it is the XenoShark!.......*lame

Anyway, before I post it I'll just say that I am actually pretty good at drawing but I did this picture in a few minutes using the program, Paint. Just for fun really.

Anyway here it is.

I will post up more wierd Xeno creatures later......when I have been bored enough to draw them.

Awesome I love your xenoshark. This is great. ;D

-alienhunter14

SpaceMarines

I love these. :)

Ghost Rider

They both look great. :D

RakaiThwei

Pretty good for MS Paint!

I'd like to see a Bear-Alien.

-Rakai'Thwei

ShadowPred

Quote from: samoht on Aug 16, 2010, 07:17:24 AM
What like a mix between a shark and an octopus or just an octopus?

From Sharktopus that aired on SYFY

scarhunter92

I can't draw for shit in Paint. Glad to see you can! :D

Everlasting Undead

That Sharktopus film looks truly horrendous... is it as cheesy as it looks???

ShadowPred

I am ashamed to have missed it on SyFy. Just take a look at the trailer, f**king amazing theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2HGoR8pSps

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 03, 2010, 07:40:46 PM
I am ashamed to have missed it on SyFy. Just take a look at the trailer, f**king amazing theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2HGoR8pSps

Eagerly awaiting Sharktopus vs Dinoshark. I love Roger Corman.

Everlasting Undead

SWEET....I will show this to my wife. She loves cheesy crap as much as me (but we really couldn't follow Megashark vs Giant Octopus, that was just poor).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed