Author
XenoJockey-WIP (Read 2,364 times)

Sso02V

Sso02V

All done.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Awesome.

Not very keen on the trunk working on an alien, but the biomech is gorgeous.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

awesome indeed.

Sso02V

Sso02V

Quote from: Spaghetti on Sep 15, 2010, 07:04:28 AM
Awesome.

Well with the trunk in its original position on the SJ it'd get shredded by the inner jaw, so I just made the trunk itself the inner jaw.

As for the biomech... Let's just say it'll be a long time before I ever feel like drawing another alien. Jeez.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Nonetheless, it is a win my friend.

It is a win.

Grey_Yautja

Grey_Yautja

This is awesome, love the biomech look. Though the feet look a tad too small...

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

the feet are good, but they are positioned awkwardly.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Sso02V on Sep 15, 2010, 05:48:04 PM
Quote from: Spaghetti on Sep 15, 2010, 07:04:28 AM
Awesome.

Well with the trunk in its original position on the SJ it'd get shredded by the inner jaw, so I just made the trunk itself the inner jaw.

As for the biomech... Let's just say it'll be a long time before I ever feel like drawing another alien. Jeez.

trust me dude, it takes a while to perfect drawing the biomech design. took me nearly 11 years to get as far with drawing Aliens and biomechanoids as I can now. trust me, it takes a while to get a hang of it. but when you do get it down, the results will be fantastic. perhaps you should draw tubes and whires more often. it'll help get you used to drawing the Alien's biomech. also draw machines too. you can also try drawing odd shapes. you can see alot of them on Aliens. so practice with thoughs too.

awsome Jalien though. it looks amazing.

samoht

samoht

Its awesome!!!

It has eyes though....or are those eye sockets? IMO it needs a dome or no eye sockets.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed