A L I E N Chestburster!

Started by TITANOSAUR, Jul 25, 2009, 12:46:52 AM

Author
A L I E N Chestburster! (Read 2,366 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

heres a new pic, for thoughs who wanted more.

heres the John Hurt Chestburster. or Kane's Son for most fans. this cute little guy shocked and grossed out alot of people and thus, is the most memorable icon from the Movie Alien next to the adult.

he made people run out of the theatre, gag and vomit in the lobbys. indeed an usher had fainted from that scene.

the chestburster is probley the least drawn charactor from the quadrilogy. unlike its egg, facehugger, and adult form. (as well as the queen) but I'm gonna break that by posting this little guy. I may color him.

enjoy the burster, he was drawn for the 30th Anniversity of A L I E N.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

The arm buds are too long and the chest's a little too pronounced, but otherwise, awesome work, my friend!

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

whatcha mean? he's supposed to look like that. thats what
I was wanting when I drew him.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Didn't mean anything by it, if that's the way you want it, that's fine by me. I'm just saying that it was way more serpentine in Alien.

Cetanu

Cetanu

AMAZING. I really like it. ;)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: Revengers on Jul 27, 2009, 03:31:52 PM
Didn't mean anything by it, if that's the way you want it, that's fine by me. I'm just saying that it was way more serpentine in Alien.

ah, its no problem. I was realy trying to explain why it looks that way when I drew it. and kinda made me sound a little like a jerk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed