A L I E N: The 8th Passenger

Started by TITANOSAUR, Aug 30, 2008, 11:02:10 PM

Author
A L I E N: The 8th Passenger (Read 2,015 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

an Alien I did. it on The Giger Alien, my Warrior, and put some personal touches to it. btw, the I already know the Tail didn't come out right. but its alot longer then one may think. the arms are actualy how I wanted them to be, I wanted the hands to reach the knees, and I also brought the biomechanical look to the extreme. also look out for my Alien Avatars. this guy is already made into my new Avatar. I'm planning to make more of them from the Drawings I made. so look out for them.

enjoy.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Nice man, I like the detail you put into the tubes.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

thanks. ;) :D

War Wager

War Wager

The hands are a bit large and the head's too thin at the front, but other than those, another great piece that I've come to expect from you.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

never noticed that. thanks again.

PredAlien Icon/Avatar now available...

Major Alan Schaefer

I like it but the hands and arms look to big

Private Hudson

Hands are too big and front of the dome is too flat. Other than those it's excellent.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

lol sometimes I wonder why I try.

as I stated before, the arms are supposed to be long. and there is another set of hands on the other side of the other hand. that what makes the hands so big. its got its arms in a zombie like fasion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed