3D Ocean with After Effects.

Started by Johnny Handsome, Dec 29, 2007, 09:11:43 PM

Author
3D Ocean with After Effects. (Read 1,145 times)

Johnny Handsome

Here is my logo i was working on, it is finished a long time ago now.
Please rate it, good and mostly the critic comments are welcome to improve it.

Normally its a video, i just took some screenshots from it.

Of course the ocean is moving and not just a still image, its also completely 3D and i can move arround with the Comps camera in all perspectives.
With the bright flash the logo appears and then the ocean and background goes black with just the logo being there.
The camera is moving slowly forward as the movie goes on.

So please, comments and critic are welcome !

Space Disc Jockey

Hmmm...would be best if you could upload the video to youtube or something like that. Nice pictures, but I would be interested to see the motion of the ocean. Honestly, the reflection on the water looks kind of odd, from the still images. Other than that, I like the colors and the idea.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Space Disc Jockey on Dec 29, 2007, 10:23:23 PM
Hmmm...would be best if you could upload the video to youtube or something like that. Nice pictures, but I would be interested to see the motion of the ocean. Honestly, the reflection on the water looks kind of odd, from the still images. Other than that, I like the colors and the idea.
Maybe i will.
Thx for the respond.

Fiorina 161

Fiorina 161

Very nice. But the horizon and the water meet too quicky. If I was to provide a helpful critique, it would be to have the water carry on behind, with more detail, so there is more of a sense of depth.

Other than that, very nice!

Johnny Handsome

You guys are right, i have to upload it to youtube to see the final product.

But i will only for a short time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed