Aliens Colonial Marines Screenshots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 17, 2008, 12:38:10 AM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Screenshots (Read 10,002 times)

Corporal Hicks

If you’ve been over the Game Informer website lately, you might have noticed some funky little banners in the top hand right of the header:

20080217_03

These are three extremely cropped and small in game images. But not only that, if you head on over to the cover story section of the Game Informer website, you’ll find a fantastic little banner showing off the underside of the Face-Hugger and a profile shot of the Aliens. What ya waiting for? Go check it out!

gameoverman

gameoverman

Awesome - the pulse rifle looks sweet.    ;D  

The_G-Man

The_G-Man

Can't wait to see some full-sized screenshots!    ;D  

Sgt.Torque Reikan

awesome! it looks like its running unreal engine 3!

YautjaElder13

Okay, graphics look good. When's it slated for release? I forgot.

AvPvTerminator

Im confused. Are we getting the RPG, FPS, and this game in 2009? Or is this the FPS   ???  

Corporal Hicks

This is the FPS...

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

the graphics and details are AWESOME!!!! 100,000,000% AWESOME!!!!   ;D  

jasonlotr

jasonlotr

Finally, I've gotten sick of Aliens with Predators.  I thought that the alien story was good with out intervening with predators.  The game looks pretty good, I'm glad they're not making up their own cheap story.  It is good that they have a solid story to stick with.    :)  

Elderyautja

Elderyautja

This game looks awesome,too bad they r not making a predator game.

Cellien

Cellien

Man, this game seems impossible to get some decent screens of!  :P

dachande89

dachande89

Pure awesomeness

MrFacehug

MrFacehug

The marine is the only character playable, right? If so, it's a pity.   :(   I wanna play as the alien again, like in AvP 2!    ;D  

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

It's so beautiful     :'(  .

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

hmm....looks good...not breathtaking but ok......... and since I am just a stupid "predator funboy" I am A LOT more interested in AVP 3 game   :-*  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed