Interview with Ian Whyte about AvP/AvP2

Started by Darkness, Jan 11, 2007, 08:09:54 PM

Author
Interview with Ian Whyte about AvP/AvP2 (Read 14,730 times)

Corporal Hicks

Another week, another interview. This time we’re bringing Ian Whyte to your screens! Most of you might remember Ian Whyte as the man behind the Predator’s mask for Alien vs Predator and has currently finished AvP2. I recently got the chance to interview him:

“AvPGalaxy – Were there many changes to the suit for the second film that might have made it easier for you to wear? I mean, the first suit did look rather bulky.

Ian Whyte – Absolutely! Apart from little design stylisations to make the character unique, the new costume is entirely reminiscent of the original; it was very tight fitting and was designed to make the Predator more svelte, lithe and athletic in appearance.”

Ian talks about his experiences on AvP1 and AvP2. Be sure to check out the entire interview.

Corporal Hicks

This was a damn good interview. I really loved how this one turned out.

Trioxide

It's cool that Ian said that action-wise AvP2 doesn't compare to AvP1  ;D

Good job Galaxy! *thumbs up*

Corporal Hicks

Bloody well is cool! Especially since AvP only had a couple of action scene.  :P

Yautja

Great Interview. Im glad to hear that the Predator suit will be more like the origional films instead of the AvP suit.

The Ultimate Predator

Indeed, its all good news.

YautjaWarrior

I'm really starting to think this movie will blow AVP 1 out of the water!  ;D

Dr. sLeAzE

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2007, 08:34:39 PM
This was a damn good interview. I really loved how this one turned out.
That makes us two! Great achievement there!

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

on now im really getting hyped up  guys this iz really getting good lol na darkness ur the man  keep them coming bro  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: XxSaNdMaNxX on Jan 11, 2007, 10:35:27 PM
on now im really getting hyped up  guys this iz really getting good lol na darkness ur the man  keep them coming bro  ;D
Ahem, who did the interview?  :P

locusta

This note in the interview :The Predator in AVP2 is completely different again, is imo the evidence that there will be just one lone Predator. COOL!!!!!

The Interview is great and you guys RULE!!!!!!!!!

Corporal Hicks

Notice how he talks about trying to portray the Predator with age and experience?

Trioxide

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2007, 10:46:08 PM
Notice how he talks about trying to portray the Predator with age and experience?

Indeed.....we might see a gay-Predator   ;D  (j/k)

Corporal Hicks

Just think about it though! No teenage Predators! We've got a proper, skilled and old Predator.

locusta

My expectations for this movie are rising day by day.  ;D

But I guess he will be straight as hell!   ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed