Recent posts

Alien-Predator Literature / Re: Aliens vs Avengers
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 01:38:40 PM
Its not any different than Alien vs Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, WildCATS, Tarzan, or any of the other silly crossovers. I wasn't interested in most of them either but hardly worth getting upset about. If you're not interested then don't read them and it will be like it never happened.
Last post by jacobo1122 - Today at 01:32:52 PM
Quote from: Slutty Badger on Today at 12:20:04 PM
Quote from: jacobo1122 on Today at 11:58:35 AMDC being darker and more adult than Marvel is such an obsolete opinion coming back from the 60' and maybe strenghted by MCU recently but is as far from truth as possible.

My opinion is not obsolete, not is it "as far from the truth as possible". It's my opinion. And I hate this. I'm free to. I think it's a total misuse of the Alien brand.

Yeah, but You stating that DC is darker and more mature doesn't change the fact that both Marvel and DC had both darker and lighter stories, serious or ridiculus, more mature ones and those targetted to younger audience  from decades now. And none of this two publishers have such a narrow direction to be only for one particular  group of consumers. So there are facts to prove your opinion right or wrong. Now saying that You don't like Aliens being part of that is entirely subjective opinion and I'm not saying that it's right or wrong. Only that I don't agree or doesn't understand why it bothers You so much :)
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Fallout
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 01:25:30 PM
I wonder if we'll get the mummified version or another interpretation.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 01:24:29 PM
I think Prey is a good enjoyable movie, just not great. And lore diving is cool, but risky depending on what they do. We already have intel that says they are playing with it a bit, and it's... not going to please everyone to say the least.
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 01:17:47 PM
I just hope it has lore. We need lore!
Last post by 426Buddy - Today at 01:13:54 PM
Or it'll be a hit and the reactions will be overall very positive. However some will hate it and others will find it meh.
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 01:06:16 PM
I prefer aliens against "realistic" science fiction and that goes for all of them, not just our beloved Alien franchise.

Predator only works because you can drop him into anything, I find Avengers only compelling with particular set-ups, X-Men I am all over though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed