New EW Still

Started by ace3g, Jul 14, 2018, 12:02:17 AM

Author
New EW Still (Read 27,842 times)

Huggs

Huggs

So no breasts then? .......Dammit.

With neomorphs running amuck and shane black making predator films, what's wrong with some Xenorbs and Proobies?

Well, I ask ya?

The Old One

The Old One

Xenorbs. Go to Tumblr of you want some o' those.

:D

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 27, 2018, 12:40:57 AM
Xenorbs. Go to Tumblr of you want some o' those.

:D

Indeed so. But do they have that Ridley Scott seal of approval? I think not.  :D

I'll see em' when they're canon.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Jul 27, 2018, 12:12:10 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 17, 2018, 03:38:29 PM
Quote from: brokentusk420 on Jul 17, 2018, 02:03:44 PM
Its just lazy and the most unimaginative thing possible to slap tits on something just to call it female. It's some of the worst trash to come out of the fan fiction. The other ways to depict sexual dimophisim especially with something that is clear not mammalian.  It just has a humanoid body shape. It's not human nor need tits to feed tits young.

It's alien so the argument that they are reptiles is moot too. As far as we can visually see, from the films' standpoint, they have just as many similar characteristics  to mammals/primates as they do to reptiles. I can respect people wanting to keep it more mysterious and unfamiliar because they're  ALIEN, but saying that people are unimaginative because they speculate it could be similar is stupid. Though giving them gigantic breasts would be ridiculous- no doubt.

Uh no, the "its an alien, so like it can be whatever" argument is just juvenile reasoning at best. Caused by a lack of understanding of how biology works and the difference between a human aka homo sapiens, and a humanoid which is just a form. The predator has a humanoid form with almost entirely reptilian and amphibian physical traits. There is nothing mammalian about it.

Yeah, sans the alien hair, they really are almost entirely reptilian.

Do I dare ask what xenorbs are?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 27, 2018, 12:55:11 AM

Think Sil from species. XENO BEWWWWWWBBBSSSSSUHHHH...

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 27, 2018, 12:34:13 AM
So no breasts then? .......Dammit.

With neomorphs running amuck and shane black making predator films, what's wrong with some Xenorbs and Proobies?

Well, I ask ya?

Gotta love that word  :laugh:

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 27, 2018, 01:50:24 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 27, 2018, 12:55:11 AM

Think Sil from species. XENO BEWWWWWWBBBSSSSSUHHHH...

Ahh ok. I still need to watch that movie!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed