Promotional Image for Colonial Marines

Started by ikarop, Sep 26, 2011, 01:16:46 PM

Author
Promotional Image for Colonial Marines (Read 11,414 times)

ikarop

A newish promotional image for the upcoming Aliens Colonial Marine videogame has been released. The image was first seen in the cover of PC Gamer back in July but now you can see it here in full. It shows Winter, the main character in the game, being attacked by various aliens in a hive. The APC also makes an appearance in the background.

Jake Busey Talks The Predator Deleted Scenes

In related news, gameplay of the game will be shown in the next episode of GTTV. Make sure to check back on Thursday, September 29th, to see the new footage.

Valaquen

Not sure what I think of those hands ... but a very cool image, instant desktop!

PsyKore

Winter just needs some chick wrapped around his leg and you'd have a classic 80's action movie poster. :laugh:

Kol

i hope that pic sets the tone of the game!
i want it so bad.

SpreadEagleBeagle

I hope that pic DOESN'T set the tone of the game! Midget Aliens being snuffed in droves by a single super hero marine.

Xenoscream

I hope thats just a copy and paste Alien behind him... otherwise... well its about the size of his torso!

Not really digging the Alien models, but I'm sure in the game if that atmosphere is done right it won't matter.

King Rathalos

I like it. 8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wonder if this artwork will end up being used for the official cover of the game?

Ash 937

Are they really going to drive the APC through a wall again?!?  I thought this was a sequel, not a rehash. 
???

windebieste

Multiple Aliens jumping on yer back... Good luck with that, Dude.

MarcusVerus

MarcusVerus

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 26, 2011, 01:16:46 PM
Make sure to check back on Thursday, September 29th, to see the new footage.

Wow! We finally get to see some gameplay. I can't wait for Thursday.

Chris!(($$))!

Did you just quote the front page?  ::)  ;D

SM

SM

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 26, 2011, 07:04:23 PM
I hope that pic DOESN'T set the tone of the game! Midget Aliens being snuffed in droves by a single super hero marine.

Mebbe the APC hit them?  ;D

The one he's shooting looks about the right size.  The one about to grab him - uh, no...

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: SM on Sep 28, 2011, 01:44:57 AM
Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 26, 2011, 07:04:23 PM

Mebbe the APC hit them?  ;D

The one he's shooting looks about the right size.  The one about to grab him - uh, no...

He is bending his knee's so...

SM

SM

Doesn't make any difference.  Proportionally it still looks too small.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed