News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 550,934 times)

lv_226

Quote from: Enoch on Sep 22, 2016, 08:09:43 PM
I m the source. ;D ;) :D 8)

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/knocks_breaking_bad.gif

P.S. Just kidding, mate, but I cant tell you how I know that. Its truth!
By the way, do you believe its plausable we ll see Covenant in march?
All the big SF are schelued to realise later that year, maybe because of that they
hurried the production of Covenant and its eventual realise. I heard stories! ;)

I think it is always a possibility, but I would think that an announcement would be made regarding same and not be left in the realm of speculation. From the gentleman's post (the extra), I don't get the impression that he knows all that much about the film's release and may have just been throwing out something he heard second-hand. Anyway, anything is possible.

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Sep 22, 2016, 08:11:15 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 22, 2016, 07:08:48 PM
I believe he said something to that effect on Facebook recently.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 22, 2016, 04:23:05 PM
Is that a comment on Predator fans in general?  :laugh:

Not at all. Just the inhabitants of the IMDB boards.  :laugh:

Would you happen to have a link to his page?

Ah. Sounds good.

Quote from: lv_226 on Sep 22, 2016, 08:07:38 PM
What's the source on the soundtrack nearing completion?

Harry Gregson-Williams' facebook.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: lv_226 on Sep 22, 2016, 08:18:54 PM

I think it is always a possibility, but I would think that an announcement would be made regarding same and not be left in the realm of speculation. From the gentleman's post (the extra), I don't get the impression that he knows all that much about the film's release and may have just been throwing out something he heard second-hand. Anyway, anything is possible.

I havent said that he knows anything. I ve said its curious he said that, because I heard reliable stories regarding date realise ;) They ll push the realise date, but we still dont know the exact date (maybe earlier in july, maybe in may or even march). This is confirmed news! ;) ;D Maybe they ll announceit realise date change with first teaser trailer late this year.

lv_226

Quote from: Enoch on Sep 22, 2016, 08:22:43 PM
Quote from: lv_226 on Sep 22, 2016, 08:18:54 PM

I havent said that he knows anything. I said its curious he said that, because I heard reliable stories regarding date realise ;) They ll push the realise date, but we still dont know the exact date (maybe earlier in july, maybe in may or even march). This is confirmed news! ;) ;D

I don't recall assuming that you said that he, in reference to the extra, knew anything...

Anyway, I thought the film was already confirmed for release on August 4, 2017?

Enoch

We ll wait and see.
I would like to see movie in March. Its ideal time
for scarry movies. ;D :)

P.S.  August 4, 2017 is still official date of release .

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 22, 2016, 07:08:48 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 22, 2016, 04:23:05 PM
Is that a comment on Predator fans in general?  :laugh:

Not at all. Just the inhabitants of the IMDB boards.  :laugh:

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2016, 03:15:49 PM
Alright lads, we're not childish. Let's not turn this into a bash IMDB thread.

:laugh:

Quote from: Enoch on Sep 22, 2016, 08:27:45 PM
We ll wait and see.
I would like to see movie in March. Its ideal time
for scarry movies. ;D :)

As I mentioned in your Alien: Covenant Music thread, my guesstimate for earliest they could probably finish the film is March. Tight, but do-able.

But lets not get ahead of ourselves here, it's only an offhand remark by an extra. Nothing concrete yet.

Pvt. Himmel

Found a new Actor added to the cast list...

Goran D. Kleut

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2377520/?ref_=tt_cl_t13

Look at him... Wonder who or what he is playing??

Enoch

Enoch

He ll probably play some kind of creature.

He played some strange creature in new Frankenstein movie.

Plus this alien guy from Star Wars prequel

Creepy ;D :D

Pvt. Himmel

lv_226

Quote from: Himmelblau on Sep 23, 2016, 03:58:05 PM
Found a new Actor added to the cast list...

Goran D. Kleut

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTkyNTc3NzAzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTc1NTA0MjE@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2377520/?ref_=tt_cl_t13

Look at him... Wonder who or what he is playing??

I saw him the other day and just shrugged it off as "I think I might have already seen this", until I stopped and looked at pictures of him and thought, "I wonder who he is playing"? I think the cast is around 16 (kind of similar to Prometheus); makes me wonder if the crew of the Covenant will encounter one last remaining Engineer (similar to the thinner, paler ones in the deleted scenes from Prometheus)? The guy certainly has an interesting appearance. Look at the character Lampay Fay that he played in Star Wars Episode III (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lampay_Fay), and Anubis in Gods of Egypt (I can't find a clear shot of the character alone and I haven't seen the film); seems like he has done work with prostheses and special effects.

Enoch

This is a photo of Anubis from
Gods of Egypt:

lv_226

Enoch

Enoch

I dont want to be regular bulshit-teller, but I strongly believe
we ll see some totally new type of inteligent Alien in the Covenant.
Some kind of ultimate entity.

What do you think about this guy?
https://www.instagram.com/god.hates.shrimp/

Who is he?

lv_226

Looks like a very-talented sculptor/designer. I don't see him listed in the Covenant effects or art department crew so probably nothing other than impressive artwork.

BonesawT101

What's all these pics from? Wouldnt be production leaks would they?

Stolen

From twitter

;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed