News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 559,412 times)

Enoch

Visualy familliar... its that Alien world,
but the story behind it all is totaly new. Thats what I want to see. :)
You think you know something about the Xeno, then Ridley appears and
says: You know nothing, Jon Snow. ;D

Stolen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 07, 2016, 07:22:36 AM
Another tweet from Wayne when asked by 8th Passenger (I think?) about the originality in the film.

QuoteIt's all new, yet familiar.. that's all I can say!

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/773266241943248896

It's just me  ;D
Wayne will hate us, but it's hard to wait!
His description is pretty interesting.

More of originality / Less of fan service

Enoch

Quote from: Stolen on Sep 07, 2016, 03:39:17 PM
Another tweet from Wayne when asked by 8th Passenger (I think?) about the originality in the film.

QuoteIt's all new, yet familiar.. that's all I can say!

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/773266241943248896

It's just me  ;D
Wayne will hate us, but it's hard to wait!
His description is pretty interesting.

More of originality / Less of fan service

I asked Wayne hundreds of questions. He has gone crazy because of me.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It's just me  ;D

He say you Brade Runnah!

Pvt. Himmel

I think more probing questions need to be asked next time.  8)

Enoch

Quote from: Himmelblau on Sep 07, 2016, 04:26:45 PM
I think more probing questions need to be asked next time.  8)

I just asked him this:
https://twitter.com/Eminence333/status/773560801298972672

Necronomicon II

I'm sure he loves the attention, I bet he gets a kick out of beating around the bush as well, but I must say he's a champ for putting up with all our probing.

lv_226

Enoch, asking all the tough questions.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: lv_226 on Sep 07, 2016, 04:44:40 PM

Thats me ;D :D

By the way, I must agree with Necronomicon II.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Sep 07, 2016, 04:46:41 PM
Quote from: lv_226 on Sep 07, 2016, 04:44:40 PM

Thats me ;D :D

By the way, I must agree with Necronomicon II.

8)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Sep 07, 2016, 04:44:16 PM
I'm sure he loves the attention, I bet he gets a kick out of beating around the bush as well, but I must say he's a champ for putting up with all our probing.

But seriously guys, please don't incessantly bombard Wayne with questions. He's obviously a very nice guy for responding to you all but he has signed a Non-Disclosure-Agreement which means he can't really say much about the film anyway. In fact, one slip of the tongue (or keyboard if you will) and he could even get fired. Not to mention the fact that he is also super-busy right now.

The Corporal could always ask him if he'd be willing to do an Q&A here after the film has been released provided he's keen and not too busy then.

Enoch

That is a fine idea!

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 07, 2016, 09:39:42 PM

But seriously guys, please don't incessantly bombard Wayne with questions. He's obviously a very nice guy for responding to you all but he has signed a Non-Disclosure-Agreement which means he can't really say much about the film anyway. In fact, one slip of the tongue (or keyboard if you will) and he could even get fired. Not to mention the fact that he is also super-busy right now.

The Corporal could always ask him if he'd be willing to do an Q&A here after the film has been released provided he's keen and not too busy then.

Seriously. Not to mention most of the questions are f**king stupid. And you ask the guy a question and a bunch of nutters favorite your question and his responses, so you're constantly getting notifications!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 07, 2016, 03:53:58 PM

It's just me  ;D
http://www.aveleyman.com/Gallery/ActorsO/13162-1925.jpg

He say you Brade Runnah!

:laugh: Sorry, I try to keep track of who is who but sometimes struggle. I can't miss BishopShouldGo's super coy account though.  :laugh:

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 07, 2016, 09:39:42 PM

I can't stress this enough. It's great that he's here answering some questions as best he can but don't overdo it. There's very little he'll be able to say outside of oblique responses. I will definitely be asking him if he would fancy having a chat after the film's release. I've already got a couple who agreed to this.

Corporal Hicks

QuoteAn exciting new prospect came in this morning about working as a matte painter on the new films Alien:Covenant, Ghost in the Shell and Wonder Woman. Being super busy already, it looks like I may be even super busier.

So it's possible Wayne may also be doing some mattes at the minute.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed