News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 558,403 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 25, 2016, 05:40:36 AM
Sorry lads and ladettes, looks like they opted not to release.

Yeah its OK we definently will get something and as they say everything comes to those who wait, and we all have been waiting a very long time for Scott to continue his story. 8)

Scorpio

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jul 25, 2016, 11:14:18 AM
...man she's cute. ;D

Agreed.  I saw Manhattan Romance the other day, which is an ok indie drama, but she's great in it.  Very charismatic.  I like her more than Sigourney Weaver tbh.

Corporal Hicks

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

You're a monster Hicks, getting us all exited for nothing.

You could at least have appeased us by posting a few more pictures of those cute Odd Studio employees.  :P

BishopShouldGo

Apparently Crudup's character bought all the enterprises of Peter Weyland...

BonesawT101

If that's true, that wouldn't surprise me at all, I've been thinking all along he'll be playing a sort of company man. How'd you hear that?

BishopShouldGo

From an acquaintance here in LA. Yeah, he'd be fitting. This acquaintance also has the ORIGINAL Paradise Lost draft that I'm dying to get my hands on.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 26, 2016, 06:43:18 AM
From an acquaintance here in LA. Yeah, he'd be fitting. This acquaintance also has the ORIGINAL Paradise Lost draft that I'm dying to get my hands on.

You're not the only one!  :P

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 25, 2016, 09:47:20 PM
You're a monster Hicks, getting us all exited for nothing.

I know, I know.  :'( Hopefully they've just delayed it to get away from SDCC. They didn't want to show footage there for a reason, makes sense they wouldn't want to release any during the event.

QuoteYou could at least have appeased us by posting a few more pictures of those cute Odd Studio employees.  :P

Perv.  :P

Corporal Hicks

Fassy is gonna be on the Jimmy Fallon show tonight. Anyone watch it?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 26, 2016, 07:29:45 AM
QuoteYou could at least have appeased us by posting a few more pictures of those cute Odd Studio employees.  :P

Perv.  :P

Nerd.  :P

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 26, 2016, 07:29:45 AM
Hopefully they've just delayed it to get away from SDCC. They didn't want to show footage there for a reason, makes sense they wouldn't want to release any during the event.

Probably, and there's so much going on over the SDCC weekend it's likely to get swamped by all the other stuff being released. Sounds like this deleted scene that is now going to be used for viral marketing is definitely a sure thing? It's just a matter of Fox deciding not to release it yet?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 26, 2016, 02:31:02 PM
Fassy is gonna be on the Jimmy Fallon show tonight. Anyone watch it?

Did anyone catch the whole episode?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pvt. Himmel

So can we expect something major next week around the one year mark???

AlienGenocide

I wonder if Hicks and Newt will be in the follow-up Aliens Sequels ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed