News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 558,985 times)

BonesawT101

Now I'll be really disappointed if we DON'T see some footage!  ::) haha

BishopShouldGo

Hmm "highly likely"...not too sure about that. But I hope so.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Even if there IS footage it might not even be released to the public until a later date.

Corporal Hicks

I still think there's a possibility we'll get something posted on social media during SDCC. With them actually live streaming the Q&A, hopefully we will get to see anything new they show (if they don't cut away).

Corporal Hicks

QuoteAlien: Covenant. Odd Creature crew sticker by James Woodley.

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 19, 2016, 11:26:02 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BICo5SojyZc/
Despite the fact that the creature in the logo is theirs, it has pretty much cemented the idea in my head that a branch of Engineers created the Aliens to fight the "devil" and it aaaaaaallllllll backfired!

Stolen

BishopShouldGo

It's already on the front page............

Stolen

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 19, 2016, 06:48:24 PM

I have not found the topic on the forum, evil eye!  ;D

Ultramorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 19, 2016, 11:26:02 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BICo5SojyZc/

I sure hope that means we'll be seeing the race the Engineers are in conflict with!

Gazz

That devil figure is just the Odd Studio logo.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Stolen on Jul 19, 2016, 06:51:45 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 19, 2016, 06:48:24 PM

I have not found the topic on the forum, evil eye!  ;D

Twas in the Wrapped topic. If you click the article on the front page, at the bottom of the article is a link to Forum Topic and that'll take you were you need to go.

Quote from: Gazz on Jul 19, 2016, 08:35:16 PM
That devil figure is just the Odd Studio logo.

Indeed. I wouldn't read anything into it. It's just a fun little Alien variation on the Odd Studio logo.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteFinished my run on Alien : Covenant and I must admit that working with Ridley Scott and the plethora of talented friends around me made a dream job all the more special and surreal. Can't wait til Aug next year, it's gonna blow your mind!!!
Special thanks to Eunice Song Hallett and all my mates/family for tolerating my complete absence for the past 8 months, missing phone calls and ignoring emails. I basically had no days off and did an insurmountable load of late nights/all nighters, but from all accounts it was totally worth it!
Cheers all!

From Dane Hallet. Sounds like a lot of hard work went into this! Everyone I have spoken to has talked about all the long hours.

BishopShouldGo

Everything is very classic xenomorph centric. I bet we're going to get a few Big Chaps.

I also bet it's going to be a Giger world with the Avatar scope. Blow our minds? I've no doubt.

Enoch

I presume that Demián Bichir's head will end up being smashed.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed