News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 560,852 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As promised, the script for "Prometheus 2". I'm pretty certain it's a fake though.

Gazz

Only a couple of pages in but yeah, this reads as a fan script.

T Dog

Read most of the first page. It reads terribly. So on the nose. Has to be fake, not going to bother reading anymore.
Anything interesting happen in there though?

Corporal Hicks

Nah, it's really bad.

SiL

First paragraph: no.

First page: bail.

Gazz

Skimmed about 30 pages.

It's not good. Clearly a fan script.

T Dog

The Alien Harvest guy needs to come back and save us all!

Imbrie

Hello all. First post - Corporal, thanks for posting 'Prometheus 2'. I've skimmed through it and it is awful. Absolutely a fake and contains nothing of interest so steer clear folks! It's a stinker.

Corporal Hicks

The meta data says it was created by PDF Merge too. I expect this was someone else's fanfic that someone slapped the Palgen title page on.

Quote from: imbrie on Jul 07, 2016, 12:32:04 PM
Hello all. First post - Corporal, thanks for posting 'Prometheus 2'. I've skimmed through it and it is awful. Absolutely a fake and contains nothing of interest so steer clear folks! It's a stinker.

Welcome to the forums!

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

A very fan scripty vibe.

Pvt. Himmel

Ridley would never approve this bullocks shlock. >:(

lv_226

This thing reads like a poor buddy cop comedy...

Imbrie

Mind boggling when you considered it must have taken somebody a reasonable amount of time to type it up. Some of the dialogue is wince inducingly horrendous. Anyway, at least me know a genuine script hasn't leaked as yet.

Perfect-Organism

Yes, somebody actually took the time to learn how to write scripts and then, this...

Giger Beast

Quote from: tmjhur on Jul 07, 2016, 11:07:06 AM
The Alien Harvest guy needs to come back and save us all!

Yes, please!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed