News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 559,328 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Scorpio on Jul 05, 2016, 02:36:24 PM
Is that Tess Haubrich on the left? 

I think so.

BishopShouldGo

Billy Crudup! Finally. Love that guy. Apparently he plays a powerful, rich, Donald Trump-like character.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Can you tell us anything about the characters the other actors play? Better use spoiler tags though if you're certain about your source.

IIRC, Bichir plays the head of security on the Covenant, and Waterston possibly Ripley's mother (rumoured). Fassbender will of course play David(s) again and Noomi will no doubt play Shaw again and I think that's all we really know for now.

BishopShouldGo

That's all I know at the moment, but I will post more when I get some. McBride, I'm guessing, is playing one of the two comedic techie roles present. Smollett I'd wager is playing the other.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 05, 2016, 05:20:44 PM
That's all I know at the moment, but I will post more when I get some. McBride, I'm guessing, is playing one of the two comedic techie roles present. Smollett I'd wager is playing the other.

And who is Ripley's father??

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Himmelblau on Jul 05, 2016, 06:00:12 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 05, 2016, 05:20:44 PM

And who is Ripley's father??

Darth Vader

Corporal Hicks

QuoteThe quality of sets on Covenant is phenomenal.. hats off to everyone who designed them, built them, painted them.. State of the bad ass art!

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/750580772738854913

BonesawT101

I'd expect nothing less from Ridley. Also cheers. For keeping us all up to date on all these little tidbits of information, Hicks. It's great that pretty much everyday or every other day there is at least something to tide us alll over. August 2017 is gonna be a long wait

Corporal Hicks

No worries, Bonesaw. Tis my job after all.  :) Well, I'd like it to be an actual job.  :laugh: It's gotten quieter lately. I feel like we're due something a bit bigger soon.

T Dog

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 05, 2016, 04:12:24 PM
Billy Crudup! Finally. Love that guy. Apparently he plays a powerful, rich, Donald Trump-like character.
So a Weyland type figure then?

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 05, 2016, 12:35:14 PM
Blue penis for everyone!

Well now we know who Ripley's dad is  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As predicted.  :P

https://www.facebook.com/alienanthology/videos/10154215618491605/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video

Doing a news post though so we will discuss over there.

Ultramorph

I knew we'd be seeing something monster-related soon!

locusta

Please Lord, let that not be the ALIEN 's hand. Please!!!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Jul 06, 2016, 09:17:19 AM
I'd expect nothing less from Ridley. Also cheers. For keeping us all up to date on all these little tidbits of information, Hicks. It's great that pretty much everyday or every other day there is at least something to tide us alll over. August 2017 is gonna be a long wait

^This!! 8) 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed