News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 559,179 times)

Glaive

C'mon, Hicks...you know you want to... ;D

Corporal Hicks

I will. I just want time to look into it as much as I can. I'd rather release it with as much info as I can get. If it looks real or fake, I'd rather know with more certainty than people making a fuss out of it before we know. I'd hate for us to play into some hoax or be the butt of a prank.

AL

Quote from: oduodu on Jun 26, 2016, 07:50:56 PM
Then post it !!!

LOL!!

;D haha

or send it to one of us and we will post it like.. ohhh look what we found..  ::)

oduodu

That's sounds good Corporal. So you are very much the reason we got the 3 prometheus scripts.

Thank you .

This site now is without doubt the pinnacle alien universe site.

Long may it  continue.

Pvt. Himmel

Wait is it the script from covenant?? :-X

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 26, 2016, 07:48:16 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 26, 2016, 07:38:01 PM
I have a feeling Paglen's draft has nothing to do with what the final film shaped into.

It bears zero resemblance to what we know of Covenant.

A positive indication that it might be real then. Though the odds are still very high that it's a hoax.

Also consider that a first draft would only have been seen by a select few people. Ridley, Jim Gianopulos, maybe a couple of other Fox execs, Michael Green, John Logan and of course Paglen himself. And I doubt any of them will confirm it's authenticity until after the film is released.

I agree it's good to play it safe until you can get a better idea with regards to it's authenticity. You could also try getting a second opinion from guys like Val, SM, Sil etc who could probably spot a fake from a mile away.

Quote from: oduodu on Jun 26, 2016, 07:26:37 PM
But in all fairness won't Fox be a bit upset  because it might show details of Covenant ? Even if it is a bit removed from the shooting script?

They are going to be pissed if it's for real. The have invested millions of dollars into this film. If the Corporal does decide to upload it here he better be prepared to remove it very fast if Fox asks him to.

Whiskeybrewer

If it does turn out to be a copy fo the actual first draft, then damn :)

Scorpio

*flashbacks to AVPR script review*  ;D

Pvt. Himmel

I want to know two things from it...

1) Does Shaw die, or live on to fight another day??
2) Will this end on cliffhanger like Prometheus did??

Stolen

I bet for a new official photo today.
Demian Bichir
3pm

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Hopefully we get a pic of the Covenant ship in full. 8)

Stolen

I failed. "shame"

Still 13 months wait, I'm bored, 2016 is'nt a very exciting year for cinema.

T Dog

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 26, 2016, 09:26:23 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 26, 2016, 07:48:16 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 26, 2016, 07:38:01 PM
I have a feeling Paglen's draft has nothing to do with what the final film shaped into.

It bears zero resemblance to what we know of Covenant.

A positive indication that it might be real then. Though the odds are still very high that it's a hoax.

Also consider that a first draft would only have been seen by a select few people. Ridley, Jim Gianopulos, maybe a couple of other Fox execs, Michael Green, John Logan and of course Paglen himself. And I doubt any of them will confirm it's authenticity until after the film is released.

I agree it's good to play it safe until you can get a better idea with regards to it's authenticity. You could also try getting a second opinion from guys like Val, SM, Sil etc who could probably spot a fake from a mile away.

Quote from: oduodu on Jun 26, 2016, 07:26:37 PM
But in all fairness won't Fox be a bit upset  because it might show details of Covenant ? Even if it is a bit removed from the shooting script?

They are going to be pissed if it's for real. The have invested millions of dollars into this film. If the Corporal does decide to upload it here he better be prepared to remove it very fast if Fox asks him to.
You remember Alien Harvest? Totally real!!!!

Mr. Clemens

I maintain, I rather liked Alien Harvest.  :P

BishopShouldGo

Demian should have interesting clothing, he's the head of security.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed