News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 561,151 times)

Corporal Hicks

WTF guys? I said not to quote me!

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2016, 07:44:25 AM
Hear that guys, he said not to quote him. So I quoted him anyways to emphasis the merit of the request.

Quote from: Himmelblau on Jun 23, 2016, 01:44:28 PM
This was just posted..

https://mobile.twitter.com/scifiedcom/status/745971114736746496
my god is that one sexy space trucker...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 24, 2016, 09:27:27 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2016, 07:44:25 AM
Hear that guys, he said not to quote him. So I quoted him anyways to emphasis the merit of the request.

The sheer impudence.  :P

Ephemer Nine

This is not from social media, but I don't know where to post it (this is more or less a "minor news" thread, anyway): Ridley Scott has apparently injured himself on set, colliding with a forklift. Fortunately, it doesn't seem very serious and he only got his wrist damaged.

https://www.scified.com/news/ridley-scott-injured-on-the-set-of-alien-covenant

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54730.0

We've been talking about the news for a few days over on the above thread.  :)

Ephemer Nine

Thanks, that escaped me  ???.

Pvt. Himmel

Nothing new today.. Huh??

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't expect something new every day. It'll start to increase more when we're in post though.

That said...

QuoteAlien Covenant....Yes Sir Mr Ridley Scott sir!!!!!
Great to be back on set!!!!!!!

From what I think is the Facebook account of this person: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0971437/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

QuoteI'm off to Fox Studios to try some Alien cloths on for Ridly Scott!!!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2016, 02:00:25 PM
I wouldn't expect something new every day. It'll start to increase more when we're in post though.

I suspect it will decrease. At least the leaked stuff will. Post-production will just involve CGI artists locked away in a studio, no more filming in public areas.

We'll probably see a massive increase with regards to officially released stuff around three months before the film's release once the Hype Machine kicks into gear.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 24, 2016, 03:57:49 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2016, 02:00:25 PM

I suspect it will decrease. At least the leaked stuff will. Post-production will just involve CGI artists locked away in a studio, no more filming in public areas.

We'll probably see a massive increase with regards to officially released stuff around three months before the film's release once the Hype Machine kicks into gear.

Oh no that's way too long to wait.. I'll be going through withdrawal symptoms... :'(

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 24, 2016, 03:57:49 PM

Leaked stuff will decline, definitely. Not that there's really been a great deal this time around. But we'll start to see more of more official stuff. Set visit reports, interviews, etc. Proper marketing obviously won't kick in for sometime though.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 25, 2016, 10:05:40 AM
Leaked stuff will decline, definitely. Not that there's really been a great deal this time around. But we'll start to see more of more official stuff. Set visit reports, interviews, etc. Proper marketing obviously won't kick in for sometime though.

Hopefully we'll still get a steady stream of at least one new item every week from Fox. And yeah, the Aussies seem to be very good with sticking to NDA's and such.

Corporal Hicks

They've had American and European press down there too.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I was actually referring to the crew members. The Prometheus leaks mostly came from insiders working on the film didn't it?

Also, a little bird told me you may (or may not) have obtained a possible early Prometheus II/Alien: Covenant draft?

Legit?

Glaive

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 26, 2016, 04:20:34 PM

Also, a little bird told me you may (or may not) have obtained a possible early Prometheus II/Alien: Covenant draft?

Legit?

Don't be RIDICULOUS!!!

...it was actually "Alien: Paradise Lost"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed