Alien Haunts 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray on Alien Day 2019

Started by BonesawT101, Oct 14, 2017, 07:53:54 PM

Author
Alien Haunts 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray on Alien Day 2019 (Read 69,974 times)

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 16, 2019, 12:19:59 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 16, 2019, 12:06:22 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 15, 2019, 11:57:54 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 15, 2019, 11:39:24 PM
I just like being able to hold something in my hands. It's the same with books.

I also once said that I want to be able to go down to my living room in the morning with a cup of coffee and look at my assortment of movies.

"It's such a nice day today. Should I watch . . . 'Terminator?' Tell Voodoo I'm watching it regularly? 'Twister?' 'Harry Potter?' 'Aliens?' 'Shawshank?'"

Watch the pecs and be hypnotized....

https://media3.giphy.com/media/WAmFPjn5CKPrq/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c6751516455676277630f6d

Watch The Terminator.....

Waaaaaatch the Terrrrrmmmmminaaaatoooorrrr

I hate to say it, but . . . Arnie doesn't work on me. Nice try, though.  :laugh:

Fine...

Just leave Arnold.

It's not working.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4f/b4/18/4fb4188533b8fa05c0dba950860bbabe.gif

We're gonna have to get scientific. We need "true lies" Paxton and his wet underwear.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 16, 2019, 12:35:42 AM
We're gonna have to get scientific. We need "true lies" Paxton and his wet underwear.

What?

He did what?

Necronomicon II

Avatar is essentially a tech demo stretched into a feature length.

The Old One

The Old One

^ Truth.

Corporal Hicks

Mr. Clemens

I'm-a buy that steelbook, although I don't anticipate getting into 4K until my current projector's bulb dies.

Nukiemorph

I was hoping they'd cram something new in here, like the Tongal films or the upcoming rumored Amanda Ripley series.

Corporal Hicks

I'm kinda hoping the Tongal stuff gets it own release.

jimmyboy

This should almost be a 10 out of 10 for picture quality as the blu ray is top notch.

Prez

Pre-ordered my Steelbook a few weeks ago now from Zavvi.

Can't wait :-)

Jones The Cat

Can't imagine how the picture and audio quality could be better. The Blu-ray is brilliant. Regarding the sequels, there is improvement needed. The Blu-ray of Alien 3 has some scene in which the aspect ratio wasn't right. Some were really stretched. I think especially Alien 3 and 4 need an improvement.

The Old One

Whiskeybrewer

Yeah i may have to buy this now for the 1999 Commentary and the isolated scores

Kane's other son

Dane Hallett is releasing some amazing, eye-popping posters for the 40th anniversary, making even more baffling Fox's decision to go with those tacky chrome covers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed