News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 551,080 times)

acrediblesource

He was barely in that scene! Like for a 3 seconds of footage that looked digitally screen toned! This is outrageous!  and he was wearing the dream helmet. That could have been any body!

Mr. Clemens

It's possible he might've taken the helmet off when not on camera.  :P

Mister Skeezler

Enoch, I wasn't saying he's not in the scene, I just didn't remember it.

acrediblesource

i think Ridley's expression says it all. "Why the f*** did we fly Michael all the way here just so that he could film 3 seconds of him in a helmet?"

PsyKore

Maybe considering David was watching Shaw's dreams, they might have thought it good for Fassbender to witness the filming of it so he has first hand experience with how the dream plays out. Might be better for him rather than just reading it in a script. I'm just guessing though.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 11, 2016, 10:16:43 PM
A wild guess would be everyone was filming in new zealand or where ever this place is and MF just happened to be in costume goofing around. In my recollection, he wasn't in any of those scenes and neither was noomy. Maybe they were going to film one and decided not too?

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Aug 11, 2016, 01:41:39 PM
Why was Fassbender on set during that scene in costume? Not saying it isn't from Prometheus, just confused about the overlap.

No, it's 100% from Prometheus. That still I just posted above is from our Prometheus gallery. Someone just cropped it and tried to pass it off as from Covenant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BI_S0IxA1Na/ (via JM at Perfect Organism)

QuoteWhen you watch the upcoming #aliens #film look for the #seaweed I made that #aliencovenant #ridleyscottfilm #showbiz #hazmat

BonesawT101

Seaweed? Interesting. Perhaps underwater scene speculation was right then.

Corporal Hicks

I'm thinking it'll be dressing for the sequences shot at Milford Sound.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Or maybe for Sushi?  :P

Or maybe since Scott is now using old discarded ideas from Alien for Prometheus and Alien: Covenant:

Quote from: Ridley Scott"I would have liked to see it [The Nostromo] covered with space barnacles or space seaweed, all clogged and choked up"
https://alienseries.wordpress.com/2016/01/31/crew-logs-ron-cobb/

:laugh:

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 12, 2016, 06:58:08 AM
A wild guess would be everyone was filming in new zealand or where ever this place is and MF just happened to be in costume goofing around. In my recollection, he wasn't in any of those scenes and neither was noomy. Maybe they were going to film one and decided not too?

Why was Fassbender on set during that scene in costume? Not saying it isn't from Prometheus, just confused about the overlap.

No, it's 100% from Prometheus. That still I just posted above is from our Prometheus gallery. Someone just cropped it and tried to pass it off as from Covenant.

QuoteWhen you watch the upcoming #aliens #film look for the #seaweed I made that #aliencovenant #ridleyscottfilm #showbiz #hazmat

You sure that's seaweed? Looks like the alien skin when it sheds.  8)

whiterabbit

Quote from: Himmelblau on Aug 12, 2016, 08:45:06 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 12, 2016, 06:58:08 AM

You sure that's seaweed? Looks like the alien skin when it sheds.  8)
That's what I thought it was... so now it's just sea-weed. That's a bummer. :P

acrediblesource

You know what would be boss is if they actually filmed a scene where David 8  placed himself in Shaw's dream and investigated the location and watched more than just her but everyone and everything else. Maybe it would make a great 10 minute short film.

PsyKore

I never really liked the dream thing. Not only is it lazy writing, but technology like that doesn't feel like it fits in the Alienverse - it went too far into Star Trek territory for my liking.

Corporal Hicks

It's kind of been in Alien since the very beginning. Albeit, it didn't make it onto the screen but ADF has a whole thing at the very start of the Alien novelizations about professional dreamers who had their dreams recorded for entertainment purposes.

Pvt. Himmel

I think we're due some new stuffs soon??? Its been awhile.  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed