News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 554,515 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Well, Fox did say that they weren't going to show off any of their new films at SDC this year. Can't blame them for sticking to their word.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 24, 2016, 01:35:37 PM
Gotta be quick as I'm heading home now but been told to experience footage. Will say more later.

I want to know more of this footage you've been told to experience.

Corporal Hicks

Expect. f**king autocorrect. There's a scene that's been cut from the movie that is apparently going to be recycled for viral campaign. It's supposed to go up this weekend during SDCC. Not much longer left for that to appear.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 24, 2016, 02:43:42 PM
Expect. f**king autocorrect. There's a scene that's been cut from the movie that is apparently going to be recycled for viral campaign. It's supposed to go up this weekend during SDCC. Not much longer left for that to appear.

Are you saying "never before seen footage from Aliens"?  The Aliens??

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 24, 2016, 02:43:42 PM

From Covenant??

Corporal Hicks

Pvt. Himmel

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Now...

when...

can...

we...

expect...

to experience...

this footage?

Enoch

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 24, 2016, 01:35:37 PM
Gotta be quick as I'm heading home now but been told to expect footage. Will say more later.

Yessssssssssssssss

BishopShouldGo

BonesawT101

I just screamed with excitement! Although No one will have heard me in space, mind.

Stolen

Yassssss  ;D

Mr. Clemens

Bring it on!

Blom-who?  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

We need this now

Giger Beast

Oohhhhhh yeeeahhh, I'm ready, bring it on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed