News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 555,890 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: tmjhur on Jun 30, 2016, 10:35:19 AM
Quote from: CainsSon on Jun 30, 2016, 04:56:52 AM
Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jun 30, 2016, 01:10:09 AM
Hmm. Those parallels are a little spooky, actually.

There are a lot of ridiculous things too, like Karate kicking a giant cat alien.
Just you wait until that scene sequence shows up in Covenant....just you wait  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

So thats what Danny McBride is doing in the film lmao  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

QuoteSecret squirrel on the Alien Covenant set.
Can't wait to see the final edit, could go either way.
When you walk onto that ship there is so much that goes through your mind. So much you could possibly process.
Incredible design and set building.
How it looks in ones eyes, right up close and personal.
Amazing.
That was amazing.

Secret squirrel in my taiko tabi's on Ridley Scott's Alien universe set.
It's funny, you kinda look at everything with the eyes of a child, like when you were 8/9 years old when you first saw the film.
Everything just maps out in your brain without having to look at every single detail.
It all falls perfectly into place and so....
I can't wait to see the final edit.
That crystal clear.

Same person from yesterday.

lv_226

Holy sh*t! I remember reading that script! LOL @ the karate kicking alien ants.However, CainsSon brings up a very compelling parallel between HARVEST and COVENANT (possibly).

BishopShouldGo

I'm almost more excited to see the ship than I am the aliens.

SuicideDoors

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jun 30, 2016, 02:21:34 PM
I'm almost more excited to see the ship than I am the aliens.

Really? Jesus 😩

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: lv_226 on Jun 30, 2016, 02:12:49 PM
Holy sh*t! I remember reading that script! LOL @ the karate kicking alien ants.However, CainsSon brings up a very compelling parallel between HARVEST and COVENANT (possibly).

I re-read the script last night. Its a good read. A bit strange because most of the ideas in it are great but then there are these glaring things that need to be changed like Karate Kicking ants aliens and the over emphasis on the love story. My favorite thing about the script is the way it shows us what happens to the Space Jockey as it crashes on LV426 and all the neat details with the Ultramorph-like giant alien that grows from it. I especially love the part where it is eating the ants eggs. Cool image. There is even something like a star-map that the crew of the ship uses to track the Derelict before they shoot it down.

Corporal Hicks

Gazz

How completely redundant. And so far tasteless.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

From Scified.
QuoteAustralia based plasterer currently working on Alien: Covenant, Ashleigh Jane Crombie just shared a potentially very exciting photo to her Instagram account.
Previously, Ashleigh was the one responsible for sharing the extremely cool Alien: Covenant crew sweaters and T-shirts, which sported the Weyland-Yutani"Building Better Worlds" tagline we mentioned last week.

Just moments ago however, Ashleigh shared a new photo - a resin mold of an Alien Xenomorph head... she tagged the photo #AlienCovenant and #gift.

I've asked her if in fact this is at all indicative of the film's new Alien design or if it was made for fun

As expected, the cast was a gift from Fox, not a hobby project. Ashleigh got back to me on I Instagram and added she could not confirm or deny if the mold is a reflection of the new Alien design.

Scorpio

Quote from: Himmelblau on Jul 02, 2016, 01:52:31 AM

From Scified.
QuoteAustralia based plasterer currently working on Alien: Covenant, Ashleigh Jane Crombie just shared a potentially very exciting photo to her Instagram account.
Previously, Ashleigh was the one responsible for sharing the extremely cool Alien: Covenant crew sweaters and T-shirts, which sported the Weyland-Yutani"Building Better Worlds" tagline we mentioned last week.

Just moments ago however, Ashleigh shared a new photo - a resin mold of an Alien Xenomorph head... she tagged the photo #AlienCovenant and #gift.

I've asked her if in fact this is at all indicative of the film's new Alien design or if it was made for fun

As expected, the cast was a gift from Fox, not a hobby project. Ashleigh got back to me on I Instagram and added she could not confirm or deny if the mold is a reflection of the new Alien design.

Looks similar to the Alien 3 design.  I like it, but I was hoping a return of the Giger original.

SuicideDoors

Looks similar to the Alien 3 design.  I like it, but I was hoping a return of the Giger original.

After closer inspection I'm pretty sure it is the Alien 3 Alien!

BishopShouldGo

But the ridges? Seems like Aliens.

El Diablo

It is not a new design, but a recast from the ALIEN 3 Halcyon model kit minus the dome. I used to own that kit years ago and I remember the head and neck were two halves that needed glueing down the center before putting the translucent dome over the top.

Corporal Hicks

I know she said it wasn't a recast but that doesn't stop it being based entirely on the design. It looks too much like the Alien 3 (sans dome). I don't think she'd release it on her Instagram if it was based on the Alien - they've been pretty Internet security savvy.

windebieste

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 02, 2016, 08:03:47 AMI don't think she'd release it on her Instagram if it was based on the Alien

She'd doubtless be breaking NDA if she did also also risking:

"A clause specifically states in your contract that you may not publicly reveal any content under penalty of total forfeiture of all shares. No money."

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed