News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 560,977 times)

Pvt. Himmel

New pic of Fassbender wearing a tight black tee. 8)

Spoiler

Stolen

Stolen

Alien: Covenant star Billy Crudup tells us why Ridley Scott is so kick-ass
QuoteBehind the scenes of the most anticipated film of next year.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/alien-prometheus/feature/a797171/alien-covenant-star-talks-working-with-ridley-scott/

Alien: Covenant update from Fox executive

Quote"It's going great," says 20th Century Fox executive Fred Baron of Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant, which is filming at Sydney's Fox Studios and on location at Potts Hill near Lidcombe.

"The director and our producer love it here, not just living in Sydney but they're loving working at the studio and the technicians and the actors," Baron says.

As well as being hard at work shooting the sci-fi thriller, with two more Prometheus-meets-Alien instalments planned, Scott is also executive producing Denis Villeneuve's Blade Runner sequel, which starts shooting in Hungary next month.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/short-cuts-strong-early-ticket-sales-for-sydney-film-festival-2016-20160608-gpe2d6.html

Exclusive: Katherine Waterston's Role In 'Alien: Covenant' Revealed

http://theplaylist.net/exclusive-katherine-waterstons-role-alien-covenant-revealed-actress-joins-logan-lucky-20160609/

lv_226

I'm definitely curious about Fassbender as he seems to look nothing like he did in Prometheus (blonde hair).

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Stolen on Jun 09, 2016, 05:46:44 PM
Quote"It's going great," says 20th Century Fox executive Fred Baron of Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant, which is filming at Sydney's Fox Studios and on location at Potts Hill near Lidcombe.

"The director and our producer love it here, not just living in Sydney but they're loving working at the studio and the technicians and the actors," Baron says.

As well as being hard at work shooting the sci-fi thriller, with two more Prometheus-meets-Alien instalments planned, Scott is also executive producing Denis Villeneuve's Blade Runner sequel, which starts shooting in Hungary next month.

Wonder what they're shooting at Potts Hill? Any of the Aussies on here know what's of interest there? Could the quarry where they were shooting the massacre have been located there?

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure I found out where the quarry is. Let me wake up and go through my messages again and I'll check it out.

PsyKore

Potts Hill is where the Sydney water treatment plant is, with huge reservoirs laid there, so yes it'd probably be where they filmed that massacre scene. It's not far from where I live, funnily enough.

SuicideDoors

Aussie fans!

There's gonna be an exclusive with Ridley Scott on 10 News tonight!

Check out @angelabishop on Twitter

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PsyKore on Jun 10, 2016, 06:41:19 AM
Potts Hill is where the Sydney water treatment plant is, with huge reservoirs laid there, so yes it'd probably be where they filmed that massacre scene. It's not far from where I live, funnily enough.

I've just checked over my messages and I was told it is Potts Hill where they're filming it. William Holmes Street, specifically. Now PsyKore...get that drone over there.

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Jun 10, 2016, 07:13:13 AM
Aussie fans!

Hoping that ends up online. We might actually get to see our first official look at the sets.

"On the set of #AlienCovenant with #RidleyScott. Could Australia score a second Alien shoot?"

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2016, 10:25:37 AM
Quote from: SuicideDoors on Jun 10, 2016, 07:13:13 AM
Aussie fans!

Hoping that ends up online. We might actually get to see our first official look at the sets.

"On the set of #AlienCovenant with #RidleyScott. Could Australia score a second Alien shoot?"

Yeah we'll have to keep tabs on it, I'm sure they'll post the segment on the official news website maybe?! I'm just as curious to learn anything new from Ridley's mouth as much as the visuals!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If the show does actually start at 10, I believe that's 20 minutes time so we should be seeing something soonish. Not that I'm good with time conversion.

Turns out it was posted hours ago. Nothing really. Lots of Prometheus footage. Maybe some small minor glimpses of trees but nothing to get excited about.

https://www.facebook.com/tennews/videos/vb.158249957578653/1086208444782795/?type=2&theater

SuicideDoors

Well found. And oh. That was disappointing. 5 weeks till finish though!!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2016, 07:21:17 AM

I've just checked over my messages and I was told it is Potts Hill where they're filming it. William Holmes Street, specifically. Now PsyKore...get that drone over there.

So nothing to do with Pot plants then?  :-\

But yeah, it checks-out on google maps. Big quarry at the end of that street. Now we just need PsyKore camped outside Fox Studios in a ghillie suit with a long-range telephoto lens ASAP.  ;)

CainsSon

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 10, 2016, 01:52:00 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2016, 07:21:17 AM

So nothing to do with Pot plants then?  :-\

But yeah, it checks-out on google maps. Big quarry at the end of that street. Now we just need PsyKore camped outside Fox Studios in a ghillie suit with a long-range telephoto lens ASAP.  ;)

PsyKore - find a Production Manager and tell them you want to PA. I will back you up. I'll say you've worked on set for years in NY on a Visa.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2016, 06:02:22 AM
I'm sure I found out where the quarry is. Let me wake up and go through my messages again and I'll check it out.
This is why we need special forces. To seek out and acquire juicy set images and videos. Total Spoilage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed