News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 560,163 times)

Corporal Hicks

New picture of Fassie but I daren't post... ::) :P

CainsSon

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2016, 03:10:37 PM

Post, post, post!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

The one of him hanging out at the restaurant where all the paparazzi are now working?

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: CainsSon on Jun 07, 2016, 03:56:02 AM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jun 06, 2016, 04:33:13 PM
Fear not, soon we will have Alien: Prometheus...   8)

Then they will have to rebrand them all -

Alien: Nostromo
Aliens: Sulaco
Alien: Fury
Alien: Auriga

Fury is not a ship. It would be Alien: Patna.

lv_226

Oh, come on... you can't do that to us  :'(

CainsSon

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 07, 2016, 03:40:57 PM

The one of him hanging out at the restaurant where all the paparazzi are now working?

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: CainsSon on Jun 07, 2016, 03:56:02 AM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jun 06, 2016, 04:33:13 PM
Fear not, soon we will have Alien: Prometheus...   8)

Then they will have to rebrand them all -

Alien: Nostromo
Aliens: Sulaco
Alien: Fury
Alien: Auriga

Fury is not a ship. It would be Alien: Patna.

Nah. It should be ALIENS: HADLEY'S HOPE and ALIEN: FURY (161) since that's where the action takes place - but really since Im saying the whole thing is a bad idea, based on the need for discontinuity after calling this film ALIEN: COVENANT, which takes place before ALIEN. Just call it COVENANT, or drop the 'ALIEN' from the title upon release. Really the best idea is to market it as ALIEN: COVENANT and then leave the 'ALIEN' absent from the title sequence and in any boxed sets.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: lv_226 on Jun 07, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

8th already posted it. I was just poking fun at him poking fun at me for posting those pap shots.

Whiskeybrewer

Fassbender later feed those chefs/papparazzi to his Engineer friends, when he didnt like the food ;)  :laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 08, 2016, 06:20:51 AM
8th already posted it. I was just poking fun at him poking fun at me for posting those pap shots.

That was whiterabbit!  :laugh:

Quote from: CainsSon on Jun 07, 2016, 03:15:09 PM

Post, post, post!

Quote from: lv_226 on Jun 07, 2016, 06:17:49 PM

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 08, 2016, 10:41:10 AM
Fassbender later feed those chefs/papparazzi to his Engineer friends, when he didnt like the food ;)  :laugh:

But it's quite obvious Corporal, everyone is only here for the pictures of Michael  :-*. They don't really care about the film.  :P

So keep those pictures coming.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

My apologies. I get you sarcastic bunch mixed up sometimes. Especially when I don't double check.  :P

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Well, I've certainly never been mistaken for a bunny before. Have you?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I always was an asshole.

Still, I want Alien: Covenant gossip, things like David08 on set, in makeup, etc... not the actor who's just taking a walk off of work. But I regress, that's all anyone wants to see these days and the corporal has to keep his minions happy. Keep this up and we'll become the TMZ of Alien.

Did I go too far, it's just a crude joke but even the thought of referencing tmz is hurtful, no, no I typed it already and totally don't mean it. This site is awesome and staffed by actual human beings. People clouded by conscience, remorse, and delusions of morality. Where as tmz makes the alien look like a cute little bunny rabbit. :P

D. Compton Ambrose

I really wanna know what size of a role the Aliens play in this. I'm kind of worried about Covenant.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 08, 2016, 09:37:28 PM
Where as tmz makes the alien look like a cute little bunny rabbit. :P

I just pictured an updated version of one of the best scenes in Monty Python and the Holy Grail lol

Corporal Hicks

Still, I want Alien: Covenant gossip, things like David08 on set, in makeup, etc... not the actor who's just taking a walk off of work. But I regress, that's all anyone wants to see these days and the corporal has to keep his minions happy. Keep this up and we'll become the TMZ of Alien.

Did I go too far, it's just a crude joke but even the thought of referencing tmz is hurtful, no, no I typed it already and totally don't mean it. This site is awesome and staffed by actual human beings. People clouded by conscience, remorse, and delusions of morality. Where as tmz makes the alien look like a cute little bunny rabbit. :P

:laugh: It's a completely fair point. I only posted it because it feels like its been ages since we had something.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I always was an asshole.

^This post is doubly hilarious for all the grammatical errors it contains.  :laugh:

But I digress...

QuoteWhere as tmz makes the alien look like a cute little bunny rabbit. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCq7XJbah0s

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed