News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 559,429 times)

Perfect-Organism

I'm at a loss for words.  That's very vitriolic.  >:(

whiterabbit

You rather have had me say "face rapped by a facehugger and chestbusted outback" instead?

Quite literally? :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

How about neither? Comeon, there's no need for that.

Quote from: CainsSon on Jun 01, 2016, 08:15:48 PM
I don't expect anything serious until ROGUE ONE comes out.

I would think that's the more realistic timeline but I expect we might see plenty of little teases like this.

QuoteI've been given a prop from #AlienCovenant, but the NDA forbids me to show it or say what it is.

https://twitter.com/maredfield/status/738341412517875712

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

So what has happened to Dr. Elizabeth Shaw??

My theories are:

She dies enroute to paradise.
She strands David on that planet cause he is what caused the destruction there. (Heading for parts unknown.)
David tricks her into getting impregnated.
She's the one in the pilot chair in the first Alien movie, and set the warning beacon.

Now she may not be in this one and show up I one of the other 2 cause she's made no comment or talked about it.
There is a 10 yr time period between Prometheus, and Covenant anything could have happened. I can't imagine there will be no explanation as to her whereabouts.

Would be cool to see a cryptic type message from here during the viral marketing about what happened like a audio/video type recording that we will see in the film.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I wonder if this thing Fox is cooking up for Friday (maybe) is another video similar to this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIahZSwHCKU

This was released in July 2011 while Prometheus was still filming. Pretty much at the same point where Covenant is right now.

Could it be that they have put together another video like this for San Diego Comic Con 2016? But since Fox recently decided to pull out have now decided to release it earlier?

Pvt. Himmel

What's happening Friday??

Pvt. Himmel

juhuston

Ridley has an editor on set cutting from the video assist.  It's obviously nowhere near the final edit but it allows him to better visualize the film - while they're still in that setup. 

Here's hoping we see something soon!!!

Perfect-Organism

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: juhuston on Jun 02, 2016, 10:40:56 PM
Ridley has an editor on set cutting from the video assist.  It's obviously nowhere near the final edit but it allows him to better visualize the film - while they're still in that setup. 

Here's hoping we see something soon!!!

I think that's becoming pretty common place now, isn't it?

So let's see if we get something new today!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 02, 2016, 02:19:09 PM
QuoteI've been given a prop from #AlienCovenant, but the NDA forbids me to show it or say what it is.

https://twitter.com/maredfield/status/738341412517875712

Marina posted some more tweets about the prop.

QuoteLooks like this attracted much interest. It's just a small souvenir.

(When asked who gave it her) Some people of the art department, who do the props; Mr. Scott allowed them to.

My job in #AlienCovenant is very small, though. I help the art department, on set. I know almost nothing of the story.

But it's being wonderful. I love Alien, I always loved Ridley Scott's work (he's great, very nice with everyone who works for him).

Pvt. Himmel

426 days out. (Lv-426)

223 days out. (Lv-223)

161 days out. (Fury 161)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 03, 2016, 08:49:12 AM
Marina posted some more tweets about the prop.

She's such a tease...  :P

Probably just a pot plant though.

Now, where's that big reveal Corporal?

Corporal Hicks

Don't ask me. I wasn't the one hypothesizing we'd be seeing something today.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed