News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 559,568 times)

Enoch

Corporal Hicks

Nice to see them confirm MPC. We definitely know it's going to look pretty!

Enoch

Thats for sure! :)
Story on the other hand is more mysterious (questionable) than Universe. :laugh:

whiterabbit

Pretty isn't going to save this movies ass like it did with Prometheus. The story had better be great and have some answers.

Enoch

100% agree with you.

NickisSmart

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 01, 2016, 12:32:36 PM
Pretty isn't going to save this movies ass like it did with Prometheus. The story had better be great and have some answers.

Based on what we've seen of the Pompeii massacre, I wonder just how pretty this film will be, in the end. :)

Corporal Hicks

Just an FYI but I spoke to Fox who said that a trailer was a long while off so don't expect one in the next few days. It's possible we may get something else - I have asked - but we'll have to see.

426Buddy

Yeah I wouldn't expect a trailer until they finish shooting and work on some of the effects.

Corporal Hicks

I don't think a teaser trailer would have been out of the question. It might still not be. But something like Alien or AvP isn't too big of a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmjv9nJrmRM

CainsSon

A teaser with ID4.2 would be well placed, as much as that movie is likely just fun crap.

Keyes

With the movie over a year away from release I seriously doubt to expect a trailer anytime soon! Christmas MAYBE a teaser.

lv_226

Daz85, I think you're right. As much as I enjoy all this anticipation and light spoilers, I don't want to be over-saturated with this film.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 01, 2016, 02:07:13 PM
Just an FYI but I spoke to Fox who said that a trailer was a long while off so don't expect one in the next few days. It's possible we may get something else - I have asked - but we'll have to see.

Maybe some behind-the-scenes footage with Ridley kicking things off by saying: "Well, here we are, I'm back yet again"?

http://youtu.be/BIahZSwHCKU?t=45s

CainsSon

I don't expect anything serious until ROGUE ONE comes out.

whiterabbit

A video of Neil Bloomkamp being taken out back and shot would be cool.

Not literally.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed