News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 559,375 times)

Enoch

I m pretty sure they are going to post something to hype the hell out of you. :laugh: ;D
Patience.

Corporal Hicks

No doubt! I just can't wait to see more and hear a little more about the actual story.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 31, 2016, 04:50:13 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 31, 2016, 03:38:24 PM
That's rather random. Wonder why they would post that?

It does seem like a rather random thing to post. Perhaps to bounce off the corridor picture from earlier? It's not what I'd expect to try and keep the hype train going.

That clip was posted on all the official 20th Century Fox twitter accounts as well so it must be a prelude to something more significant. Speculation on twitter is that a short teaser trailer is imminent.

Perfect-Organism

SuicideDoors

Teaser trailer imminent supposedly  :o

whiterabbit

A teaser trailer... I hope it's the alien killing some poor bastard.

Mr. Clemens

Already? They're still shooting!

Yeah... corridors. Accompanied by that shrieking sound we all love from the Alien and Prometheus trailers, and an egg, I predict.

whiterabbit

Hey don't forget the siren.

Chris P

Guys, I think I'm on to something. The release date for the first trailer. I just explained why here: https://www.scified.com/topic/42057. Feel free to add your 2 cents, but I'm willing to bet I'm on to Fox's plans  ;)

Perfect-Organism

That sounds like its about not letting something get in...

T Dog

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 01, 2016, 01:16:39 AM
https://twitter.com/AlienAnthology/status/737810921310060545
Again a 2001 nod. Specifically to the final part of the sequence where Dave is shutting down Hal!

Corporal Hicks

QuoteSeal all doors and hatches.

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jun 01, 2016, 02:36:02 AM
That sounds like its about not letting something get in...

I see where you're coming from, PO, but that caption does lead me to think there's a possibility that it could be reference to taking off. Also, I'm loving Chris' idea of something coming out on the 426th day until release. I think that'd be really cool. With IDR coming out later this month, seems like a good movie to attach some sort of teaser too as well.

whiterabbit

It's gonna be attached to TMT. :P

However Chris has found the golden goose, 426 it is.

Corporal Hicks

If something doesn't happen on Friday I'm going to be disappointed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed