News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 551,050 times)

Stolen

Stolen

QuoteMsBCMC ‏@msbcmc
4:10 PM - FACEHUGGER #setlife #filmaking

Bitch is back  ;D

lisajavs (Lisa Javelin -art department- )
QuoteEnd of long six day week of night shooting out on location then swinging back to day shoot in studio today means happiness right now is these fresh sheets and crawling into my cocoon. Goodnight all.! It's been grand but bloody hell I'm completely knackered !

Enoch

Nice info. Covenant will be pretty dark movie then :)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Stolen on May 21, 2016, 07:37:44 AM
QuoteMsBCMC ‏@msbcmc
4:10 PM - FACEHUGGER #setlife #filmaking

Yay! Facehuggers!  ;D

lisajavs (Lisa Javelin -art department- )
QuoteEnd of long six day week of night shooting out on location then swinging back to day shoot in studio today means happiness right now is these fresh sheets and crawling into my cocoon. Goodnight all.! It's been grand but bloody hell I'm completely knackered !

Perhaps this could have all been night shooting at the massacre location?

Stolen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 21, 2016, 05:32:17 PM
Perhaps this could have all been night shooting at the massacre location?

Certainly.
Its necessarily for outdoor shooting! Maybe there is another outside complexe but we don't know it yet ...  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Tristan just shared this on Twitter:

QuoteHaving heard things from the set and being told things just through working on the comic series, it's gonna rule.

https://twitter.com/tyrannojones/status/734650457180753920

SuicideDoors

Must say I think the "F A C E H U G G E R" tweet is one of the most exciting ones I've seen so far. After all the changes Prometheus went through I'm still expecting the rug to get pulled from beneath us all and it morphs into a semi-prequel again, but I'm finally starting to believe this is Alien over and over. YES.

Corporal Hicks

Not particularly interesting but...

Enoch

Dane Hallett's reply to my questions about Covenant:

QuoteHey man, I'm not legally allowed to say anything about the film (trust me, they'll have my ass!) but I am having a ball! Can't wait to share more work once the project has been released. As a die hard Alien fan, I too have my Fingers crossed that it turns out as good as we hope.

Not too much of a reveal, but I wanted to share it with all of you.
Its good and important when the crew is optmistic and eager to make a good movie.

Corporal Hicks

I had a couple of exchanges with him too. I introduced myself to him after I shared that artwork on the AvPG page. Seems like a great chap. We'll be doing a Q&A with him after the film.  :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2016, 09:47:02 AM
Not particularly interesting but...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFpiYlWIqWF/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFj-7F5oqUH/

What exactly are we looking at here Corporal? The images have been removed from Instagram so I assume it must be something hot?

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2016, 08:49:36 AM

QuoteHaving heard things from the set and being told things just through working on the comic series, it's gonna rule.

Didn't the other dude who also worked on the comic series say it was going to be another Frankensteined movie?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 23, 2016, 04:08:45 PM
What exactly are we looking at here Corporal? The images have been removed from Instagram so I assume it must be something hot?

They're still there mate. Just pictures of warehouses though.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 23, 2016, 04:08:45 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 23, 2016, 08:49:36 AM

Didn't the other dude who also worked on the comic series say it was going to be another Frankensteined movie?

Tristian is working on the latest series, Defiance. The other fella worked on Fire and Stone a few years back. Hopefully this is indicative of Ridders and co having actually gotten it together.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 24, 2016, 08:05:50 AM
They're still there mate.

Well, your links below the pictures appear to be broken then my good sir.

QuoteJust pictures of warehouses though.

Not Fox studios? I thought maybe those round cylinder things were the pot pods?  :(

Corporal Hicks

Both are working fine for me. Both at work and at home.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 24, 2016, 04:14:59 PM
QuoteJust pictures of warehouses though.

Not Fox studios? I thought maybe those round cylinder things were the pot pods?  :(

Most likely warehousing at Fox. No idea as for their purpose though.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

mmm... I get:

QuoteSorry, this page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

But it's probably because I'm not logged in. Haven't actually gotten around to creating an account there yet.

Enoch

Enoch

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed