AvP Galaxy's Let’s Play of Aliens vs. Predator 2: Marine Campaign

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 03, 2021, 05:44:07 PM

Author
AvP Galaxy's Let’s Play of Aliens vs. Predator 2: Marine Campaign (Read 4,122 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks and RidgeTop are back to take on the Marine campaign of their childhood favourite Aliens vs. Predator 2 by Monolith Productions and Sierra Entertainment! We're trying something a little different with this one and going for a longer-play video. Let us know what you think of the format!

Make sure your browsers are locked into Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien and Predator gaming news! You can also follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

Kradan

Kradan

So I watched the whole thing. I actually enjoyed long format more 'cause usually I wait till all parts come out anyway and watch them all in order

Talking about game for the next Let's Play: I would really, REALLY love to see you play Isolation together. I enjoyed the streams Hicks did back when Switch port was realesed but when there's two of you it's so much more fun

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed