Q&A with Rebellion

Started by ikarop, Jun 28, 2009, 11:57:12 AM

Author
Q&A with Rebellion (Read 47,413 times)

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Wait... the bolts do track? Son of a... that is so damn stupid and completely inaccurate! I couldn't tell for sure if it tracked when I was watching the vids, but I did notice it's stupid fast now. Which is probably why I didn't notice the tracking. Damnit. Don't they realize this just cheapens the weapon and therefore the Predator by extension. >:(

*sigh* I really, REALLY wish Monolith was heading development on this. :-[ I don't trust Rebellion.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Bio Mech Hunter on Jul 02, 2009, 05:10:08 AM
Wait... the bolts do track? Son of a... that is so damn stupid and completely inaccurate! I couldn't tell for sure if it tracked when I was watching the vids, but I did notice it's stupid fast now. Which is probably why I didn't notice the tracking. Damnit. Don't they realize this just cheapens the weapon and therefore the Predator by extension. >:(

*sigh* I really, REALLY wish Monolith was heading development on this. :-[ I don't trust Rebellion.

...Monolith were the ones who introduced tracking for plasmacaster projectiles in the first place. Rebellion's original game had lock-on only.
But yes, I hope they remove tracking too. AvP2 was really spoiled by the efficiency of the homing weapons.

LeoTPred

LeoTPred

The best question is.. Are we expecting a demo for this game if so.. WHEN!!?!??!

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Quote from: affinity on Jul 02, 2009, 03:53:00 AM
how many types of Marine skins will there be for multiplayer?
Depends on Predator's skinning skill.  :P  ;)

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: Xhan on Jul 01, 2009, 10:07:21 PM

Why don't you take some of your own advice? Did you realize what you just posted? Ok I'm on crack here is a website that has the same information on it that I provided, and your point is???? Ok I will admit most people don't like what I said but a lot of people agree with it because it has good odds that it's true. Hell I will even admit that I don't like the idea of the console version being better than the pc version but I'm not going to sugar coat anything. But I wanted to responded to this post and not any of the other posts about my opinions only because you sir or madam have no reasoning behind your madness, if you get my drift.

lols. I'm the guy who's keeping tabs on what will eventually permanent features, sparky.

Secondly, the button = console superiority argument is rather off the rails, seeing as a mouse and key board effectively gives you 120+ buttons, in addition to native usb support for the 360 contoller.

And finally. The game is absolutely for adults as stated by Jason Kingsley and Tim Jones. As in adults with jobs who can afford a PC as opposed to a console.
What about us adults who get shitty army pay and want to pay our bills instead of going into major debt for a pc?

Yutani

Yutani

Quote from: Xhan on Jul 02, 2009, 04:07:58 AM
Quote from: Yutani on Jul 02, 2009, 01:51:14 AM
Quote from: Xhan on Jul 01, 2009, 10:07:21 PM

Why don't you take some of your own advice? Did you realize what you just posted? Ok I'm on crack here is a website that has the same information on it that I provided, and your point is???? Ok I will admit most people don't like what I said but a lot of people agree with it because it has good odds that it's true. Hell I will even admit that I don't like the idea of the console version being better than the pc version but I'm not going to sugar coat anything. But I wanted to responded to this post and not any of the other posts about my opinions only because you sir or madam have no reasoning behind your madness, if you get my drift.

lols. I'm the guy who's keeping tabs on what will eventually permanent features, sparky.

Secondly, the button = console superiority argument is rather off the rails, seeing as a mouse and key board effectively gives you 120+ buttons, in addition to native usb support for the 360 contoller.

And finally. The game is absolutely for adults as stated by Jason Kingsley and Tim Jones. As in adults with jobs who can afford a PC as opposed to a console.

Worst argument ever. There are tons of mature games for console. Also, when the PS3 strike the market, its price was arround 700$ (not the kind of product a kid can afford), and its a Blue-Ray system whit a hard disk inside that you can use for a lot of multimedia stuff.

You can argue about the hardware power, thats true...but just get over of that endless console = kid discussion. We are not in 1989, and the black 700$ block wich lays on my lounge's floor its not a "gameboy"

None of which is a reason for a console to be lead platform.

There are more PCs capable of playing games than consoles combined.

The reason is : console sells more games than PC. Im not saying its a good thing, but its true.

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

She's right dude the console has always outsold the p.c.mainly because people read the back of the box and don't bother to find out if they got the right amount of ram and other necessities.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: predatorfandrc90 on Jul 02, 2009, 03:08:19 PM
She's right dude the console has always outsold the p.c.mainly because people read the back of the box and don't bother to find out if they got the right amount of ram and other necessities.

yeah thats true!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed