JoBlo's Report of Comic-Con

Started by Darkness, Jul 31, 2004, 04:35:16 PM

Author
JoBlo's Report of Comic-Con (Read 8,156 times)

Darkness

Darkness

JoBlo’s Movie Emporium have published their report from the San Diego Comic Convention. They’ve given detailed information of the two clips that were shown there and listed a lot of points what the guest speakers had to say about Alien vs Predator:

• Sanaa Lathan said that her character was solely reminiscent of Ripley in the fact that both women are strong females. Other than that, they are totally different characters with Sanaa having a much bigger pair of hooters.
  • The effects are 70 percent practical and 30 percent CGI. They often used CGI to enhance the practical effects.
  • It was said that Paul Anderson believed that rooting the film in reality within its fantastic premise would make the beastie team-up work.
  • When asked why it took so long for AVP to happen, it was said that they wanted to do it "right". Anderson's concept blew Producer Jon Davis away and finally set the long awaited match-up into motion.
  • We'll get some references to Predator Part One and Two in AVP.
  • The look of the Predator's space ship in Predator 2 largely inspired the look of AVP's sets in terms of design.
  • The Predator's extensive weaponry was jacked up for AVP; expect lots of new goodies!

For the full report, head over to JoBlo’s Movie Emporium and read the rest.

6_P@k

6_P@k

how cool does the queen sound!!!   ;D  

abdul

abdul

I am intrigued by all of this. I hope this wont be the stuff they talk about on the fox special. New revealings would be nice to encounter.   :)  

Somebody

Somebody

I think that all this i great. However, don't you guy s think that will all these screeening, they are makin ghuge spoilers?? I mean, we already know how one fight will end....etc

admiral max

admiral max

the queen is the alien movies was the best character in my eyes i did not like the look of "her" in ressurection she looked like a peace of shit to be honest and then dieing by the hands of that "THING" WAS A EMBARISMENT. but in this movie she will kick ass and alot of it i beat she is very pissed of being locked in being fed liquids to make her lay eggs i would be hehe   :)  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

shit keeps getting better and better hu      ;D  

HellAlien

HellAlien

Well that is good stuff. more spoilers again and again. Its great. Well they r not really spoilers, just confirmation of what  we would had think. Eheh. That queen will be awsome to c. Finally, the queen in all of her greatness.    Eheh, and each time i c that oick( the one of the alien on top of this page) I alwasy laugh, he look like a gremlins with his lil feet like that.  lol i had to say it.

Jonesy

Jonesy

"...blow my pop-tarts...laughing like a hyena...it's chestburster good...blow our Mcnuggets" Lol, that was one of the stupidest articles I think I ever read. It sounds like some old guy wrote it trying to sound cool. man was that ever weird.  He seemed to like the clips, except for Sanna, which is kinda odd - how could you tell from a small clip? But I dunno if I could trust this guys opinion anyhow he seems so strange. Sanaa's a babe; thats about the only thing Im sure hes right about.

J

J

Your not wrong there admiral max, When that scene of the cross Alien - human hybrid slaped its own mum like that ( and that was a pure bitch slap folks) I jumped up in my seat, not of the fact that it was scary but the fact that the queen had gotten taken out like has got to be the most tragic thing to ever occur in sci-fi history. I personally cried when I saw that happen, I still wellup when ever I see that scene hoping that I can some how magicaly alter that particular part, alla ALIENS style.  Her Majesty will play a more DEADLIER role in this movie.  LONG LIVE THE QUEEN BITCH!   ;D  

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

ok someone said there is no human blood at all....thats a question i would ask, or can one else tell me if this is true? anyway yes that queen looks very good

Variable

Variable

Yea man. They seem to be happy with it. It did seem like they wernt true fans like us because they used the words Alien 4 and there was no such thing called that, and they compared the chicks hooters. The queen seems to be the ultimante bad ass. Seeing her fight a human with out a powerloader is something Ive been waiting for. Rock and roll. lol

J

J

I can't believe the film of the decade is less than month away.  Well at least for you folk over in America and Canada.   ;)       October .... October .... October, sigh!

HellAlien

HellAlien

lol that queen should had win there vs that power loader but who would had kill it? newt? bishop?  Now we will c what she can really do. eheh, im dying to c that.   Celtic, ther will mostly be some red blood in it, but not as much as the novel stated. WE will mostly c a headbite with maybe a spear goin thrue someone splashing bit blood. But i dont think that we will c more than that. Might be wrong tho. But im sure that there will be some in it. J, yup yup. 13 days man. ehehe

Nidza

Nidza

Are hooters what I think they are?  Those hilly kinda thingys on woman's chest?

J

J

Your dead straight Nidza.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed