Pictures From Xtreme Desktop

Started by Darkness, Jul 12, 2004, 03:52:37 PM

Author
Pictures From Xtreme Desktop (Read 17,252 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I was just looking through the Xtreme Desktop and noticed a few new ‘hidden’ pictures that we’ve not seen before and the scene with the predator wrestling with the alien has also been extended a little:

20040712_04

The rest are on the next page.

20040712_01

20040712_02

20040712_03

20040712_04

20040712_05

Accessing these Images – Written by Jack244
“When in the Wallpaper of the week section, use the tab button to highlight the squares that are around the only wallpaper in that section. To know which squares carry a hidden wallpaper, highlight the square and press the “up” arrow once. If the cursor highlights the inside border of the square and you hear a noise and see a flash in the “X”, then that square carries a hidden wallpaper.

I will make it easy. On the top row of wallpapers,If the wallpaper with the white backround and the alien facing the pred (final poster) is wallpaper is square 1, square 2 and 3 carry a hidden wallpaper. On the bottom row, squares 1,2 and 3 carry a hidden wall paper.”

Extended Scene
Below you’ll find screenshots from an extended scene with the predator wrestling with an alien. The only new part is that you see the back of the predator’s head. Thanks to Corpral Hicks for pointing this out.

20040712_06

20040712_07

20040712_08

20040712_09

20040712_10

Rafael

Rafael

How did you access this? those pictures are amazing! \m/

Hicks

Hicks

Theres more extended stuff and im not really interested in posting these so ill try and remember where the others are!

J

J

O MY DAYS, THE IMAGES LOOK F***ING BRILLIANT,   If there were any doubts what so ever about this movie.....  .....HELL, THERE WAS NO DOUBT,  soon, very soon....    ;D  

px

px

wow that second picture is extreme nice    ???  

Me

Me

Hmmm... The 4th shot with the 2 preds standing side by side, one of the preds has an eye visor all the way across his mask. All the other preds we have seen have simple slots for each eyeball. COoL!~

OrionTheHunter

OrionTheHunter

very nice pics.

J

J

Am with you on that 1 PX, WELL STYLISHED AND RENDERED!      ;D  

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

Man!! That Illustration of the Alien vs Pred as a Mural is the best illustration I've seen in my life!!  Wow!! I hope we can get this at a higher res someone!!  Great!!  Saludos

izzet

izzet

You can buy that picture on a T-shirt, check out the official store. http://www.vipfanclubs.com/cart/mini.cfm?clubID=16

Terhou

Terhou

We have seen that first picture already on Fangoria magazine.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Hey guys, it appears that Anderson has replaced the "Fish Gill" Pred with this new fella in the 4th pic from the top. This is awesome, now we know 4 of the Preds in all, 'Scar', 'Celtic', this new fella whose mask looks eerily similar to the Pred 2 mask, "Fish Gill", and the 5th Pred is still unknown. Now we have 4 though, aint that awesome! This movie will rule all, imagine though if Anderson got the same budget that Spiderman 2 had, imagine how much further he could've pushed this, but no, Fox had to be dumb and only give him 70 mil instead of about 270 mil like Spiderman 2 had.

Somebody

Somebody

Are those cool pictures located in the Xtreme Desktop we downloaded? Or are they on the internet somewhere??  This movie is gonna kick some serious ass!     8)  

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

Hey cetanu!! So there's Scar, celtic, fish gill... what is the other one?   ???  

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, all the above images are found in the Xtreme Desktop. They are 'hidden' and I only found them by accident so I doubt nobody else will discover them. I also have higher resolution versions of these pictures if anybody wants them. Email me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed