The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 238,523 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Voodoo Magic

The Old One

The Old One

I wasn't being serious VM, I ate your sandwich though.  ;D

Voodoo Magic

I know. I faked you out with my crocodile tears!

Plus I wanted you to eat my sandwich because it was a tuna melt on pumpernickel!  Bleh!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 01, 2019, 05:59:31 PM
I know. I faked you out with my crocodile tears!

Plus I wanted you to eat my sandwich because it was a tuna melt on pumpernickel!  Bleh!

It's better than whole wheat!

Voodoo Magic

TheSailingRabbit

Baron Von Marlon

TheSailingRabbit

I'm not sure if I want to hug or beat on someone right now.

TheSailingRabbit

Voodoo Magic

*  Here ya go *

I know... I get a F for effort

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 01, 2019, 11:51:24 PM
*  Here ya go *

http://66.media.tumblr.com/1f7eba7ff0e8750dc4515c8f2130fce8/tumblr_nc90j9sIQm1sgl0ajo1_250.gif

I know... I get a F for effort

Nah, you're good.

I'm a little annoyed at how the Members' Thread slowed down too quickly. I feel like I'm not doing my job, and I'm disappointing people. It's not my fault Vermillion is taking his time, and I'm not going to rush him, but I still feel like I'm putting too much pressure on myself to uphold the thread.

Voodoo Magic

Nah, take your time. Everythings fluid and goes through cycles here. There's no timetable. If you post one say a month from now, people will be like "oh cool, another one". Not ' what took rabbit so long she sucks!"  You're fine. :)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 02, 2019, 12:04:42 AM
Nah, take your time. Everythings fluid and goes through cycles here. There's no timetable. If you post one say a month from now, people will be like "oh cool, another one". Not ' what took rabbit so long she sucks!"  You're fine. :)

It probably will be a month until the next interview.

I also regret posting the last two comics in my art thread. The "balls" comic was a one-hit wonder and can't be replicated. It was mildly funny and I actually feel like it looks good. The next two? Mental diarrhea. Not good at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed