The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 238,610 times)

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 26, 2019, 10:20:06 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 26, 2019, 09:48:20 PM

What is this 180°? And here I actually put Terence Hill/Bud Spencer on my list!

https://i.gifer.com/KcZb.gif

No 180°, said I might watch it.
You're more than welcome to give me another suggestion, just no sequels ;D

2010 is more faithful to the original film than most sequels. It's more of a direct extension of the first. Damn good movie. Glad I didn't miss it.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 26, 2019, 10:41:16 PM2010 is more faithful to the original film than most sequels. It's more of a direct extension of the first. Damn good movie. Glad I didn't miss it.

Your opinion has become near invalid after watching The Predator four (or was it six) times.  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 26, 2019, 10:41:16 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 26, 2019, 10:20:06 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 26, 2019, 09:48:20 PM

What is this 180°? And here I actually put Terence Hill/Bud Spencer on my list!

https://i.gifer.com/KcZb.gif

No 180°, said I might watch it.
You're more than welcome to give me another suggestion, just no sequels ;D

2010 is more faithful to the original film than most sequels. It's more of a direct extension of the first. Damn good movie. Glad I didn't miss it.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 26, 2019, 10:53:22 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Feb 26, 2019, 10:41:16 PM2010 is more faithful to the original film than most sequels. It's more of a direct extension of the first. Damn good movie. Glad I didn't miss it.

Your opinion has become near invalid after watching The Predator four (or was it six) times.  :laugh:

Huggs

Through my self sacrifice I have confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that indeed it sucks completely. I carried that burden for the good of science and my fellow man. I'm a damn hero.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 26, 2019, 11:05:06 PM

Through my self sacrifice I have confirmed beyond reasonable doubt that indeed it sucks completely. I carried that burden for the good of science and my fellow man. I'm a damn hero.

Pretty sure the sacred grace of Rolston's presence wouldn't even save The Predator.

It would just make it slightly tolerable.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 26, 2019, 11:02:48 PM...

Like I said, give me another recommendation.
You're not gonna tell me a sequel to 2001 is the only one you can think of?

TheSailingRabbit

The club's been quiet.

Voodoo, how many people stopped by your Predator display in the gallery? I didn't get a lot of visitors to my . . . exhibition of plastic Paxtons.

Even Huggs's Alien 3 diorama got more people.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 27, 2019, 02:57:27 AM
The club's been quiet.

Voodoo, how many people stopped by your Predator display in the gallery? I didn't get a lot of visitors to my . . . exhibition of plastic Paxtons.

That's because Huggs offers a plate of tasty treats near his Alien3 diorama. I think he called them Fig Newtgones. So delicious!

The tickets for the Predator 2 display are always sold out. (Of course)

Baron Von Marlon

Huggs

Baron Von Marlon

Not on purpose. Just the way it is.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 27, 2019, 03:28:50 AM
The club's been quiet.

That's because Huggs offers a plate of tasty treats near his Alien3 diorama. I think he called them Fig Newtgones. So delicious!

Even though I plucked all the Jerrys?

They're in a cardboard box, under one of my tables.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 27, 2019, 11:35:32 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 27, 2019, 03:28:50 AM
The club's been quiet.

Even though I plucked all the Jerrys?

They're in a cardboard box, under one of my tables.

Everyone already knows the Jerry Donuts are just for you. They still have Garlic Pred and Keyes-Lime Pie to eat.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed