The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 238,550 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 24, 2019, 12:04:57 AM
This needs to be a puppet safe environment.

He's fine as long as he doesn't get his juice all over my puppets. They need to look good for the gallery tonight.

Geez, everyone's stopping by the Pred display. Voodoo, you didn't put half the effort I put into the Marine display.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 24, 2019, 12:10:25 AM

He's fine as long as he doesn't get his juice all over my puppets. They need to look good for the gallery tonight.

Geez, everyone's stopping by the Pred display. Voodoo, you didn't put half the effort I put into the Marine display.

You talking about effort? Woman please! Do you know how long it took me to style their dreads and pick out their jewelry?!

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 24, 2019, 12:15:54 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 24, 2019, 12:10:25 AM

You talking about effort? Woman please! Do you know how long it took me to style their dreads and pick out their jewelry?!

I had to deal with catering, whining, paint jobs, baths, boot adjustments, puke puddles, more whining, smartguns up butts, and missing Hudsons.

You had it easy.

Baron Von Marlon

Huggs

Walks in, looks at last night's posts.

Shakes head, turns and walks out.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 24, 2019, 12:42:11 AM

*shouts* Love you, too!

Baron Von Marlon

I'm with you. Can't understand why someone wouldn't listen to Rodney Dangerfield.
I'm still in shock.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

You see what you do is, you make puppets that only yield to the peeny, for there is only one true puppet master pulling the throbbing strings, and boy does it ever become so fickle; spending its days dreaming, dreaming of pickle brine, the sweet tang. You may become confused by its majesty but its bewitching and awe inspiring splendours cannot be denied, only repressed. To be endowed with such a phallus, one could die happy, if one could die.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Feb 24, 2019, 01:11:08 AM
You see what you do is, you make puppets that only yield to the peeny, for there is only one true puppet master pulling the throbbing strings, and boy does it ever become so fickle; spending its days dreaming, dreaming of pickle brine, the sweet tang. You may become confused by its majesty but its bewitching and awe inspiring splendours cannot be denied, only repressed. To be endowed with such a phallus, one could die happy, if one could die.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 24, 2019, 12:45:20 AM

*shouts* Love you, too!

I love ya'll too.

I just need to go wash my brain.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 24, 2019, 01:42:54 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/08bbfad4ef868db4a7c90d09732feb3f/tenor.gif

And possibly vomit once or twice.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 24, 2019, 01:47:08 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 24, 2019, 12:45:20 AM

*shouts* Love you, too!

I love ya'll too.

I just need to go wash my brain.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 24, 2019, 01:42:54 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/08bbfad4ef868db4a7c90d09732feb3f/tenor.gif

And possibly vomit once or twice.

Spoiler
Should we tell Principal Hicks?
[close]

Baron Von Marlon

You're all over-reacting.
Every playground has at least one pervy kid. Just don't let him touch you or any of your stuff and you'll be alright.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 24, 2019, 01:55:06 AM
You're all over-reacting.
Every playground has at least one pervy kid. Just don't let him touch you or any of your stuff and you'll be alright.

So, go rage-bunny if he touches my puppets or gallery? OK.

Necronomicon II

:D :D :D :D ;D

You see what you do is, you've got to wear silk, because it's less constricting, don't risk infertility with a pair of tighty blues. Silk also has the benefit of giving your bell a charming comfort that can only be a boon on lonely nights sprawled on satin sheets, unless of course the juice is so unweildy that a nice bath with lavender will have to suffice.

Huggs

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Feb 24, 2019, 02:31:59 AM
:D :D :D :D ;D

You see what you do is, you've got to wear silk, because it's less constricting, don't risk infertility with a pair of tighty blues. Silk also has the benefit of giving your bell a charming comfort that can only be a boon on lonely nights sprawled on satin sheets, unless of course the juice is so unweildy that a nice bath with lavender will have to suffice.

Are you talking to Baron or rabbit?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed