The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 238,153 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Musn't... Make... Sexual... Remarks!
Don't... Wanna.... Perv out... Rabbit!

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 17, 2019, 07:07:51 AM
Musn't... Make... Sexual... Remarks!
Don't... Wanna.... Perv out... Rabbit!

Don't you dare. You're the one that started it with all your gum, and your filthy sex questions. :laugh:

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 17, 2019, 07:22:51 AM
Don't you dare. You're the one that started it with all your gum, and your filthy sex questions. :laugh:

Whatchatalkingabout, Huggs?!
I wouldn't make sexual remarks towards our sweet and innocent Rabbit.
It's bad manners. And I'm a gentleman and not into the me2 business.

TheSailingRabbit

I was trying to think of something gross on an elementary school playground. I then tried to think of someone responsible. Naturally, my thoughts turned to the Worst Advice thread.

Now, can we get my Goddamn Hudson down from the monkey bars and get some hot soapy water? I don't think a dry heat will work.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 17, 2019, 12:34:07 PM
I was trying to think of something gross on an elementary school playground. I then tried to think of someone responsible. Naturally, my thoughts turned to the Worst Advice thread.

Now, can we get my Goddamn Hudson down from the monkey bars and get some hot soapy water? I don't think a dry heat will work.

Verm is playing in the bucket again, and someone stole my sponge.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 17, 2019, 11:02:50 PM

More like, he's wearing the bucket on his head.

We can use a cloth. We can--aw, shit, he just fell into the wood chips. Now there's dirt in his joints.

Get a tiny stretcher. We're gonna raid the cooking class for the sink. Forget the bucket!

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 17, 2019, 11:08:29 PM

We can use a cloth. We can--aw, shit, he just fell into the wood chips. Now there's dirt in his joints.

Get a tiny stretcher. We're gonna raid the cooking class for the sink. Forget the bucket!

We'll fashion one from a tongue depressor. I'll go throw an almongo stink bom through the door. On the count of 3, we send Voodoo in first with his "whackin' pans". That should adequately confuse anyone near a water source.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 18, 2019, 12:27:14 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 17, 2019, 11:08:29 PM

We'll fashion one from a tongue depressor. I'll go throw an almongo stink bom through the door. On the count of 3, we send Voodoo in first with his "whackin' pans". That should adequately confuse anyone near a water source.

Right. Let's rock.

There's so much dirt! I don't know how to do the Heimlich on something so small! Tell Hicks to stop giving me the silent treatment and help his buddy. I'm sorry I used his shotgun to clean my cactus.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 18, 2019, 12:32:42 AM

Right. Let's rock.

There's so much dirt! I don't know how to do the Heimlich on something so small!

Then you must give him...the "kiss of life!".

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 18, 2019, 12:38:09 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 18, 2019, 12:32:42 AM

Right. Let's rock.

There's so much dirt! I don't know how to do the Heimlich on something so small!

Then you must give him...the "kiss of life!".

What's that? I'm not kissing him.

Has Voodoo cleared out the cooking class? A couple whacks on the back over the sink should clear this dirt out.

Crap, is that another member down the hall?

Huggs

I think it's Verm, and he's comin' in hot with a side of bacon!

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 18, 2019, 12:51:28 AM
I think it's Verm, and he's comin' in hot with a side of bacon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEMS71eNDmw

Fudge!

I'm getting out of the way. Move it! You'll all be able to come back to your cupcakes! We got an emergency here! Step away from the sink, dammit!

Wait, did you say bacon?

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 18, 2019, 08:59:51 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 18, 2019, 08:29:26 PM
Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jan 18, 2019, 04:16:56 PM
valleys and valleys of juicy dongs

Just calling them dongs, would've sufficed.  ;D

"If you've got a hankerin' for something different, then come on down to Planet David, home of the Juicy Dong".

"Sink your canines into a Colonist Combo Meal, and wash it all down with a refreshingly large Black Goo Cola."

"Trying to watch your figure? Can't decide what you want? Try something from our new Neurosis Menu. You'll never believe it, or anything else again".

Sponsored by Club Giger.

Ah, we have arrived.

Yes, the franchise is expanding.

TheSailingRabbit

This is not what I had in mind when we got the funding for interior design and a building add-on. Even the plates at this new restaurant are . . . themed.

The health inspector is not gonna approve.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 18, 2019, 09:16:17 PM
This is not what I had in mind when we got the funding for interior design and a building add-on. Even the plates at this new restaurant are . . . themed.

The health inspector is not gonna approve.

Only if the hive is still there. It's cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed