Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 487,479 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Stranger Things S4 E1-3

So far so good, but not quite on the level of Season 3. And I'm questioning the necessity of such long run times for each episode.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Stan Against Evil - Season 1-3

Love this show.  Shame it has been cancelled so no season 4.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Aug 07, 2022, 12:42:53 PMStan Against Evil - Season 1-3

Love this show.  Shame it has been cancelled so no season 4.
Yeah, great show. Proper Evil Dead vibes.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Stranger Things S4 E4-5

Extra points for bringing in Robert Englund.

Prez

Prez

Sandman episode 1. Never read the comics but got a very healthy respect for their legacy. I liked this first episode.

Stitch

Stitch

Currently halfway through From, which is decent. Feels like a cross between Wayward Pines and Salem's Lot.

Also, latest episode of Westworld. Holy crap, this show is good. Arguably the best season since the first. Has consistently kept me wondering what's going on, and made me want to see what happens next. Feels like it's ending, though, from the last episode, and if so, I'll be sad to see it go, but excited to see how it goes out.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Sandman S1 E1-4

This is great so far.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 11, 2022, 01:24:45 AMThe Sandman S1 E1-4

This is great so far.

Keen to get onto episode 2.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Sandman S1 E5-7

Episode six is the best so far.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Sandman S1 E8-10

And finished. Overall an excellent series, and the most faithful adaptation you could ask for.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'll check it out!

PredBabe

PredBabe

Watched the first season of Severance and love this show. Can't wait for season 2 to finally come out. Great actors and characters and a very intriguing story. Truly one of my favorites right now.

Also watched all three seasons of Servant. I'm hooked on this one too though not as much. It's a good one revolving around mental health and I have a love-hate relationship with pretty much all the characters. Apple TV has a lot of solid shows- I gotta give it to them.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 14, 2022, 02:28:57 AMThe Sandman S1 E8-10

And finished. Overall an excellent series, and the most faithful adaptation you could ask for.

Up to episode 5 and loving it too. I know of the comics (through a mutual friend) and he states the whole gender switch didn't impact how true it is to the source material.

Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 14, 2022, 02:53:58 PMWatched the first season of Severance and love this show. Can't wait for season 2 to finally come out. Great actors and characters and a very intriguing story. Truly one of my favorites right now.

Also watched all three seasons of Servant. I'm hooked on this one too though not as much. It's a good one revolving around mental health and I have a love-hate relationship with pretty much all the characters. Apple TV has a lot of solid shows- I gotta give it to them.

Severance is my favourite show of the year (though Blackbird is probably just a bee's dick behind). Excellent show - quirky, black humour but so intriguing and well acted.

I found Servant way too creepy and perhaps a little hard to digest (having lost a child to stillbirth). Couldn't watch it beyond the first episode.

And yes AppleTV does indeed have a lot of good quality shows.

Physical is fantastic.
Started 5 Days at the Memorial last night.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Prez on Aug 16, 2022, 01:47:41 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 14, 2022, 02:28:57 AMThe Sandman S1 E8-10

Up to episode 5 and loving it too. I know of the comics (through a mutual friend) and he states the whole gender switch didn't impact how true it is to the source material.

Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 14, 2022, 02:53:58 PMWatched the first season of Severance and love this show. Can't wait for season 2 to finally come out. Great actors and characters and a very intriguing story. Truly one of my favorites right now.

Severance is my favourite show of the year (though Blackbird is probably just a bee's dick behind). Excellent show - quirky, black humour but so intriguing and well acted.

I found Servant way too creepy and perhaps a little hard to digest (having lost a child to stillbirth). Couldn't watch it beyond the first episode.

And yes AppleTV does indeed have a lot of good quality shows.

Physical is fantastic.
Started 5 Days at the Memorial last night.

I had to check out the trailer for Blackbird and it does look good!

Oh wow, I'm sorry. I can completely understand how that show would be difficult to sit through. There's definitely some uncomfortable and traumatic moments that are depicted. 

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

30 Rock Season 3-7

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed