DreadCentral AvPR Review

Started by Darkness, Dec 24, 2007, 07:00:50 PM

Author
DreadCentral AvPR Review (Read 16,075 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new review of AvP Requiem on DreadCentral. It’s pretty negative. They scored it 2/5 overall.

“The fact that Fox opted for this franchise instead of the Ridley Scott/James Cameron Alien 5 collaboration or Robert Rodriguez's epic Predator 3 script will forever be one of Hollywood's biggest blunders. Now that they've effectively ruined both franchises, the next move will probably be to go back and remake the first films in each series, permanently screwing the fans out of any good future installments. To paraphrase Jackson's King Kong, that's the thing you learn about Fox: They're undying ability to destroy the things they love.”

They criticise the script which is fair game, I think, and the Strauses as well as the action sequences. On the plus side, they do like what ADI have done, the redesigned Predators and Predalien as well as the score.

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

they dont even know a good movie when they see one,everything they say is all bull,first to comment   :D     >:(  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

damn, that;s harsh

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Have these DeadCentral assholes seen the movie to start critizizing it?   >:(  

AncientPred

AncientPred

A horror movie site that doesn't know anything about horror movies? Are you three kidding? Let it go.

AncientPred

AncientPred

Everyone has a different opinion, just remember that.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

wow, he said that Jean-Pierre Jeunet is one of the best directors ever... I think I stopped about there.

REYALS

REYALS

I say "f**k YOU! Andrew Kasch". We must not let these idiotic critics opinionate our view of the films for us.

Predalien

Predalien

Jeunet made City of Lost Children, one of the best movies ever made IMO.

Starkiller

Starkiller

okay im hoping this movie rocks! and I 100% embrace bad reviews as everyone has different taste's but this dude aint got a clue what he talking about.  Go Team Strause!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I dont care, he still made Alien Resurrection, and that automatically makes him one of the worst directors ever.

Ametis

Ametis

They might be right,or wrong,but in the end,its our own opinion on how the movie is good or bad.Just like AncientPred said,everyone has a different opinion.   ;)  

Predalien

Predalien

Looks like a lot of people have already made up their minds that they're going to love this movie.  Oh, and Jeunet is NOT one of the worst directors ever. The man messed up on Resurrection, but that doesn't change the fact that the rest of his movies are masterpieces. Nobody who directed a film like Amelie is one of the worst directors ever.

frakaster

frakaster

who cares about critics, they're a bunch of frustated directors that only whant to make shitty noir films that nobody likes them and they hate the world... and they only "suport" the old movies and hate sequels because they don't have the chance like the ros did...

vader1231231

vader1231231

jean-pierre juenet? The best director ever? HAHAHAHAHA! That f*cker almost killed the alien franchise

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed