How long are the crew fighting Big Chap?

Started by (Bad Blood), Mar 03, 2023, 01:34:24 AM

Author
How long are the crew fighting Big Chap? (Read 1,283 times)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! Just curious, is there any indicator how long the crew is trying to survive and fight the Xenomorph after it bursts? In the deleted scene with Dallas it looked like he was on the wall for weeks and was dehydrated and all of that. I know it isn't in the final film but were they fending off the alien for weeks or a day or a few hours?

SiL

Hours. Chest burst to self destruct happens over the course of about 12 hours or so, from memory.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SiL on Mar 03, 2023, 02:10:56 AMHours. Chest burst to self destruct happens over the course of about 12 hours or so, from memory.
Thank you! It makes more sense that it was less than a day to me.

SiL

Ripley also says it was less than 24 hours in Aliens, come to think of it.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SiL on Mar 03, 2023, 06:31:07 AMRipley also says it was less than 24 hours in Aliens, come to think of it.
Oh yeah I think your right! Nice catch, I completely forgot about that. I need to watch Aliens again, it's been a few years.

oduodu

ripley:

"because just one of those things managed to wipe out my entire crew in less than 24 hours.... "

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 03, 2023, 11:05:50 AMripley:

"because just one of those things managed to wipe out my entire crew in less than 24 hours.... "
There it is, thank you!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed