No Man's Sky

Started by Nightlord, Dec 08, 2013, 02:05:53 AM

Author
No Man's Sky (Read 3,298 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Those interviews filled me with excitement.

Although, I must say, I'm a bit disappointed to read that this isn't multiplayer. I had this beautiful image in my mind of making a small squad with a few friends, going to explore together, maybe taking on some pirates along the way.

Ah, well. Still sounds amazing.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 09, 2013, 08:02:07 PM

Although, I must say, I'm a bit disappointed to read that this isn't multiplayer. I had this beautiful image in my mind of making a small squad with a few friends, going to explore together, maybe taking on some pirates along the way.

Starcitizen for you're multiplayer space game.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Nightlord on Dec 09, 2013, 07:50:23 PM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 09, 2013, 07:21:04 PM
Quote from: Nightlord on Dec 09, 2013, 07:10:03 PM
Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 09, 2013, 06:47:50 PM
Just needs The Grox guarding the center with an unstoppable empire of unfathomable size.
Lord I hope not.

Pfft The Grox were the best thing about Spore.

Other than Kaiju.
They were terrible, trying to get past them was tedious as hell and while doing that they'd continuously attack your planets.
Worst thing of the space stage.

Nah, trying to get past them was a challenge that made leveling up and making other alliances worth bothering with, and their attacks on your planets was simply part of their character.

Quote from: Effectz on Dec 09, 2013, 08:04:42 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 09, 2013, 08:02:07 PM

Starcitizen for you're multiplayer space game.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game

Star Citizen is pretty much one of the best reasons to be a PC gamer.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

QuoteNo Man's Sky isn't a multiplayer game, in as much as you'll never see another player. But the galaxy is the same between everyone and actions of "significance" will be shared. If you kill a single bird, that won't be shared. If you make an entire species of bird extinct, then those creatures will blink out of existence for everyone.

Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 09, 2013, 07:21:04 PM
f**k YES NEXT GEN CONSOLE EAT SHIT CAL

Just kidding you don't have to do that

BUT REGARDLESS NEXT GEN YES

ShadowPred

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

This just keeps feeling more and more amazing.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 11, 2013, 02:17:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NWpdyQXzHw#ws
Even though the game is most likely still in pre-alpha, the only complaint I have so far is the pop up issue.   :P

Cal427eb

ShadowPred

Darkness

Darkness

Finally got a release date of June 2016.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

I want this game!!!

worriors

worriors

This game looks awsome and i really hope its going to be,

Kailem

Kailem

Hey guys, remember No Man's Sky?! It's back; in Pog form!

Or rather, with a new update that gives off some serious Alien vibes:

It's been a long, long time since I played this game. I got it at launch way before all the actual multiplayer stuff and mech suits and base building and whatever was added. Seeing something like this kinda makes me want to go back and see how much it's changed, but on the other hand I did put a fair few hours into it before I quit and I'd be of two minds about whether or not to continue with my old save, having forgotten how to do most of pretty much anything, and start again fresh with all the new bells and whistles they added in the years since.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed