Amber Midthunder Cast In Skulls?

Started by ace3g, May 20, 2021, 03:44:34 AM

Author
Amber Midthunder Cast In Skulls? (Read 19,977 times)

Voodoo Magic

I guess that would be like...

Alien: Prometheus
Unbreakable: Split
Rocky: Creed
Evil Dead: Army of Darkness
Batman: The Dark Knight

I still rather it be just called "Skulls", but that is definitely much better than Goose's "PREDASKULLS"  :laugh:

goose_3387

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 21, 2021, 05:11:36 PM
I guess that would be like...

Alien: Prometheus
Unbreakable: Split
Rocky: Creed
Evil Dead: Army of Darkness
Batman: The Dark Knight

I still rather it be just called "Skulls", but that is definitely much better than Goose's "PREDASKULLS"  :laugh:

S K U L L A T O R any better?

Voodoo Magic

:laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I made sure to mention that and you both. :)

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 21, 2021, 10:13:23 PM

I'm only half joking in regards to the Discussing Film exclusive.  I follow them and they do break news which I'm sure does take time and sources.  I just wish media were required to provide a timestamp when they started their research/contact sources in regards to casting news.  What lead them to contact their sources in regards to a casting scoop?  Was it a IG post?  ;)

Technically I could have "broken" this news on May 19, 2021, 09:44:34 PM along with a well worded "Exclusive" article.

#Skulls
#Predator5

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on May 21, 2021, 10:20:25 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 21, 2021, 10:13:23 PM

I'm only half joking in regards to the Discussing Film exclusive.  I follow them and they do break news which I'm sure does take time and sources.  I just wish media were required to provide a timestamp when they started their research/contact sources in regards to casting news.  What lead them to contact their sources in regards to a casting scoop?  Was it a IG post?  ;)

Technically I could have "broken" this news on May 19, 2021, 09:44:34 PM along with a well worded "Exclusive" article.

#Skulls
#Predator5

I hear ya. I was considering writing an article on it a couple of days ago but was weary of it being so speculative, catching on perhaps like wildfire, then ultimately being deemed incorrect. So I tried to confirm it with a source but hadn't heard back.

I'm glad if anyone else, Discussing Film breaks wide with this one, because they broke Skulls originally, a year before anyone knew it was a Predator film. :)

LSL

LSL

I really like the name Skulls. I will be disappointed if they change the name.

KiramidHead

It can start a trilogy

Skulls
Spines
AutismSkins

Voodoo Magic

I've been watching some of Amber's acting and some of it has been cringey, some of it has been pretty decent, so we'll see how she fares in Skulls. I'm just putting my faith in Dan Trachtenberg here. Amber does make some wild facial reactions though.  :)

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 22, 2021, 11:59:36 AM

I've been watching some of Amber's acting and some of it has been cringey, some of it has been pretty decent, so we'll see how she fares in Skulls. I'm just putting my faith in Dan Trachtenberg here. Amber does make some wild facial reactions though.  :)

https://youtu.be/PUju5qi6zk4

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Trash Queen on May 22, 2021, 12:46:58 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 22, 2021, 11:59:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUju5qi6zk4

See to me, in that collection of scenes, everyone acting against Amber is the better actor (over Amber.)

But this is a job well done here by her though:

Either way, she's got a real nice screen presence.

BlueMarsalis79

To be fair in Legion the character's one who's never even experienced normal bodily functions so if the performance's strange it's meant to be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed