Del Toro Dropped, Boyd Holbrook In?

Started by Gazz, Oct 11, 2016, 11:50:09 PM

Author
Del Toro Dropped, Boyd Holbrook In? (Read 36,997 times)

JennySparks

JennySparks

Maybe they should get Sylvester Stallone just so we joke about Rambo/Rocky fighting Predator on big screen. After all Predator idea came after a joke about how Rocky should fight an Alien in his next movie.

Also noticed all the Batman actors that have been mentioned except Michael Keaton, so maybe they should try approaching him. Val Kilmer was not good and George Clooney was Meh!

Xan21

Xan21

Holbrook looks pretty beefed up in that Logan trailer

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: JennySparks on Oct 20, 2016, 02:35:26 PM
Maybe they should get Sylvester Stallone just so we joke about Rambo/Rocky fighting Predator on big screen. After all Predator idea came after a joke about how Rocky should fight an Alien in his next movie.

Eh, I dunno. Somehow I don't think that'd work.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xan21 on Oct 20, 2016, 03:31:40 PM
Holbrook looks pretty beefed up in that Logan trailer

I was going to mention this. Nothing ridiculous like Arnie but he looks believably jacked up, I reckon.

Master

Master

I hope this guy is unpolished gem, I  really do.

ace3g

ace3g

Space Invader

After watching the Logan trailer, I can say that Holbrook is ready to face off against the Predator.

Kaltes

Kaltes

The picture's give me some hope.

ace3g

ace3g

Just as long as he doesn't have the neck tattoo...

Shaeffer11

Holbrook is solid in "Narcos"

Stealth_Hunter

Judging from the fact Benicio was in talks and now they're looking to have Boyd take over, it seems pretty likely that they're going for a Peter Keyes type. Not an obvious physical threat when it comes to muscle but has to turn in a memorable performance. I'm sure all if not most of you have already had that thought...but looking at these pictures from the Logan trailer, I can see it working.

I still hope a huge cast is announced to add some clout and get more audience attention.

BishopShouldGo

Del Toro. Holbrook. Keyes. Huh?

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 21, 2016, 04:25:12 PM
Del Toro. Holbrook. Keyes. Huh?
I was getting at the fact you wouldn't look at any of them and think "That guy is an action hero."

They fit the "government agent who gets their hands dirty" look, but they aren't Vin Deisel, Hugh Jackman, Henry Cavill, Idris Elba, etc.

goose_3387

When does Blade Runner finish filming? If Black could land Gosling for a role that would be cool. Seems like Gosling would fit with the theme of the movie.

BishopShouldGo

They don't look like government agent types at all. I don't even know what that look is. Boyd and Benicio have played all types of roles. I think the cool thing about being an actor is like...the fact that you can like play varied kinds of roles.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed